iPhone 5

We can't get it in New Zealand, our network is too old, the whole country!

the differences between the 4s and 5 arent much. camera is the same. bigger screen, slightly faster, lighter and 4g capability. I won't be changing anytime soon for such pathetic changes.

Meee! Can't wait. I broke my iphone 4 last year and have been using DH's old iphone 3gs ever since. It's falling apart! The volume button has actually fallen off, and the silent function randomly turns itself on and off even if the phone is just sat on the table. I need to upgrade. I'll be pre ordering on Friday.

I cant decide whether its worth it so im going to see when it comes out as ive got the 4s now so its not a massive difference

I will be but only cos i was upgrading to an iphone anyways, and no point not getting the newest one lol, also i thought it was twice as fast .....

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

We were watching it live last night in excitement, me and my bestie do this every year :rofl:

I get an automatic upgrade to it so yes.

I do think the price, without contract, is scandalous though. The iPad probably costs more to make, but is comparatively cheaper.

Me too Redhead, its almost enough to put me off, considering its not exactly a mindblowing upgrade I dont know how they can justify the hike in price. And it is so, so much cheaper in the US. :dohh:

The 4S remains at £449 though

meeee.. I upgrade October anyway and I only have the 4 not 4s so might aswell get the 5!

Its not different enough from my 4s to warrant the 'upgrade' imo.

Im not gonna bother getting it for awhile i bet there will be tech faults like norm.

Me :) my upgrade is due! And I only have a 4 so it has to be done lol x

Nope, im upgrading to the 4s though..
Its cheaper, and basically the same.. I dont know if i could justify doubling the price of my contract for it with a new baby on the way.
Im sure ill regret it when everyone else has the newone but ohh well! hehe!

Preorder tomorrow (Friday) and available September 21st! :D

Does anyone know if it's just Apple that are taking pre orders? I can see they are on their website but wanted to compare it to what 02 etc are offering on contract. But their websites don't seem to have any info yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->