iPhone 5

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Any one already got this? Seen as so many people are said to have been Pre ordering Etc.. I don't know any one who has one

I pre-ordered in time for delivery on launch day.

I wasn't keen at first but went for it anyway, and the larger screen does make quite a difference in comparison to other versions (I had a iPhone 4s) Feels much better to hold now, you get a better grip now its longer.

Its not all that different from the 4s. the iPhone 5 has a sapphire crystal camera and therefore is scratch resistant and takes better pictures/and now takes 1080p HD video) The glass backing has been swapped too (thankfully, because I smashed my 4S weeks old :wacko:) but it remains on the front

It's lighter too

It definately works faster , but with an almost £100 price difference it depends what you can budget.

Its also 4G ready, but 4G is not ready just yet and you would need to sign a contract with the provider (Everything Everywhere will be releasing it before Xmas, and only in main cities)

I've ordered one but have about a 3 weeks wait. I've never had an iphone before so looking forward to it arriving.

awww snowball you're gonna love it for a first iphone too!

I've also ordered it, waiting 2-3 weeks. My first iPhone too :happydance:

Xx

I ordered mine yesterday, it's coming tomorrow, I can't wait :-D I love iPhones

I got mine on launch day, my first iPhone too (though I've had an iPad for a couple of years)

I ordered mine yesterday, it's coming tomorrow, I can't wait :-D I love iPhones

Where did you order it from? *types up complaint to 02* :lol:

Phones4u! They said they were one of the few places that still actually had stock, which is why I couldn't resist ordering it 2 months editor my current contract ends..(oops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->