Iphone error?

Jkelmum

Reaction score
It says HTML error line 1 then a load of stuff I don't understand lol is it iPhone? No laptop at mo so stuck lol

Try clearing your cache. Works ok on mine.

We were going to have one, but it was too complicated (hassle) to update everytime they changed the forum software... instead we are beta testing a mobile version of the forum. With any luck it should be available to the general public very soon :)

We were going to have one, but it was too complicated (hassle) to update everytime they changed the forum software... instead we are beta testing a mobile version of the forum. With any luck it should be available to the general public very soon :)

:wohoo: thanks sc! i find bnb logs me out on my iphone through safari so have to use google app :D

thanks I have no idea how to clear the cache :blush: i am sure i will find it , soooner i get a new laptop the better :rofl:

Ohh that sounds good, yeah on safari i find that it only shows some of the posts (like the page is too big for the screen) So you constantly have to move it to read the post. But if you zoom out so you can see the whole page you cant read the writing haha. A mobile version would be awsome though. Will have to let us know when its avaliable. :D

ive downloaded opera mini and have no problems on that xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->