Iphone User's Photo Upload?

sweetlullaby

Reaction score
I've seen threads on here where someone says sorry about photo quality took with my iphone etc.
My question is for those with Iphone's how the heck do you upload photo's off your Iphone onto your pc?:wacko:

I want to back up all my photo's onto the pc in case I lose them and want to put on some stuff in buy swapand sell using pics taken off my iphone but have no idea how lol

You can either email them to yourself or plug your iphone into the pc and open itunes and do it from there.
Personally if its just one or two pics i email them as its alot quicker!!
Xx

How do you do it from itunes? When I go to my iphone then pictures it only gives me the option of putting all the photo's from my pc onto my iphone and not the other way around?
Emailing them makes so much sense but it is over 200 photo's in total :wacko:

you have to plug in your iphone go to my computer not itunes and it should come up IPHONE and click on it and the picture files will come up from there select all and copy them to your pc

x

when i plug mine in a box comes up i think its called audio play but not 100% and it says copy all photos :) its the same with my digital camera x

I used to copy from the file but now I do this.

Download 'photobucket' from the app store, upload all media, then go online into your photobucket account and everything is there!

Ive done it this way as my computer tends to play up and lose all the data, so if it ever does that I have everything on an online file anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->