Ireland meet- 7th March -Junction One.

Awww you lived in Bangor! Bangors my favorite, thats where im moving when bump comes =)

I'm up for meeting up. Probably not before xmas though - what with the IVF treatment starting soon and crimbo shopping, I won't really have much time.

I'm in Carrick BTW - nearly as far east in the province as you can get!!

xx

I guess like everywhere you have spots of ok places in the corner lol

Its definately not the best part or views of Ireland (Northern or Southern) - Southern Ireland is class!

Definitely need to go back and see more then :D I'd love to go to Southern Ireland again too - went to Galway and Mayo when I was about 12 and loved it! Rained there all week too :laugh2: ...I love a bit of rain though! x

& Belfast shopping! Oh I miss that!

Would be great to have a national bnb meet in Ireland :happydance:

yeahh Shopping in belfast because you can't get moving in dubland!

I loved a day trip to Bangor when I was wee - used to on Ulster Bus trips for the day with my mum, gran & sister and we only lived in Belfast!!! Now I can drive and live towards Newtownards direction Bangors only a junt away and that's spoilt Bangor as a place to go for ice cream, chips & a day out for me.

Was shoppin in Belfast today - the shops are not that great, well nothing different to other places & shopping centres - Primark was a mess a usual, Next had all the same clothes every Next has and Dunnes had nothing I wanted to buy at all - came home with nothing and I was desparate to spend a few pounds.

Awww Belfast shopping use to be good but I left about 7 years ago!

There was a market we use to drive to as well - can't remember its name or where it was but well known dodgy place and all that :rofl:

Hmmm nutts corner was that it!

Its still as dodgy:rofl: I do believe everything is knock-off:rofl:

Is it still there then. I loved it :blush: lol!

I'm not sure if it's still there or not. I went once and hated it. It was about 5 years ago, bloody freezing, and raining!! Although my dog was really pleased we went as he got a postman's leg, which he then buried in my garden - little sod!!

Did you not get some mini donuts :rofl: Thats the main part I remember lol!

iv never herd of it lol.... i love belfast shopping only moan is trying 2 get out in rush hour traffic to get home lol...

The market is still there, I cant believe this I havent checked this thread for a day or two and now it is like everyone wants to come, I posted before about meeting and didnt get 1 reply, well I havent checked lately but last I checked there was none. I cant wait to meet.
I love shopping in Belfast, esp. the new Victoria center, I keep wanting to build-a-bear but they are so darn expensive.

Ohhhh buil a bear shop :wohoo: Im sure it was there when I was! Mutters moooooooooooooooo :lol:

You know what if I wasn't pregnant I'd consider coming over on a plane ...maybe one day I will I'd love to go see someone I know in Newtownards but would have to be a working day & hope shes in the office lol

:wohoo::yipee: I'm gonna hold you to that wobbs!

id love to meet up too but i'm all the way down in Waterford. miles away :cry:
i think its about a 6 hour drive cos my boss is from Donegal and they have their own plane to fly them up cos it takes too long driving :shock:

Could you not borrow your boss's plane??? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->