Ireland meet- 7th March -Junction One.

hi. I would love to meet you guys maybe after xmas. i live in meath. If anybody will organize it, let me know... Thanks a mil.

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

where in tyrone r u mamafy? i'm near dungannon...... exciting as that is tho, i would recommend lisburn/belfast for the meet.....

Just wanted to bump this is see if anyone is still up for it, I was looking at all the beautiful pics, from sams mum, mr and mrs bump and nikkinooo (sp) and I am jealous.

I have only came across this now. So are you all planning to meet up?

I am originally from Belfast (born "n" bred). I'm now living in Newcastle Co Down. All my family are still in Belfast. I do miss it at times but I am there every weekend anyway. :laugh2:

I could be up for that too, Im Bangor, Co. Down!!!

xx

Yes, count me in! I'd love to meet everyone on here. I'm in Antrim which is very handy to get to Belfast

I would love to but Belfast would be abit far for me to get to and get home for the other kids, anything closer though and I'm in :D

We could arrange somewhere that suits everyone, I dont think we had agreed on a place yet.

:yipee: we'll have to see where everyones from and maybe centralise it??

Okay girls lets do this, everyone that is interested post your location and we can arrange a place and date for this meet. So come on people lets do this !!!!!

I think you all know but I am from Belfast, I hope we can pull this off girls I would really love to meet you all. I also know that Sammy181 is really interested and she is from Antrim so that could be 3 in so far. :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Just bumping again so we can get this sorted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->