Irish mummies..... scan questions . how early ?

Keyval

Reaction score
My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 6-7 weeks . So when I fell pregnant again i was told I'd be going for an early scan and have more of them . Looking back now though my first scan wasn't until week 16. I did haven them every month but week 16 seems so late for me now . My last pregnancy was a big shock so I. Probably didn't notice the time as I was trying to process the whole thing thing . Not sure I can wait that long and tbh not sure I'd be entitled to an early scan this time since my last pregnancy went great . Any info ?

Hi,

After my miscarriage I got pregnant straight away with my daughter and the Coombe had me in at 5 weeks as I had a bleed and then again at 8 weeks and then at 12

Check with the hospital you attended

Hi,

After my miscarriage I got pregnant straight away with my daughter and the Coombe had me in at 5 weeks as I had a bleed and then again at 8 weeks and then at 12

Check with the hospital you attended

It's portlaoise midlands hospital and tbh I'd rather not go back but I'm from portlaoise and anywhere else would be too far for me . The hospitals maternity ward has had scary bad press . I even requested my own file's after my last birth as they left me too long in labour and baby was distressed . I ended up with a 3rd degree tear and need physio to heal . Which all could have been prevented .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->