Irregular bleeding--then none: diagnostic ultrasound today

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
I had been having irregular bleeding (pretty much constant) since about Thanksgiving last year - I totaled it up and I bled 75 days/90. Went to the dr in January and she suggested a different type of birth control (was on nuvaring) or to stop BC for a while. Fiancé and I decided to go ahead and try to conceive! Had what I thought was a normal period at the beginning of February, so I thought we were all set! But now AF is late and all 3 pregnancy tests I've taken are negative, so I'm going in for a diagnostic ultrasound today to see if maybe I have cysts or something.

I know I'm probably just freaking out over nothing and my cycle is probably just trying to regulate itself. I'm just super scared there is something wrong with me, because my last pregnancy in 2013 was a miscarriage at about 15 weeks.

So yeah, I guess I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone's had a similar experience. I'm very nervous! My appointment is in an hour, I will update later with news. Now to make it that long without peeing myself...:dohh:

Diagnostic ultrasounds suck. There's always hope but also you become very aware of the fact that ultrasounds are supposed to be happy but not so much when you're looking for a problem and not a baby (I hope that made sense)
I had a diagnostic ultrasound on Monday to look at the health of my ovaries.
Results? Crappy and covered in cysts.
Hope you had better results!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"