Irregular cycle, need advice please

erher

Reaction score
I’ve been on BC for many years, 10-11, but I recently discontinued it to ttc #2. My BC suppressed ovulation and I didn’t have a period. I can’t remember what it felt like, my previous cycle length, etc. TMI..

I had sharp stabbing pain on my right pelvic/ pubic region that also resonated in my vagina. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was so intense that I shrieked. It happened again a few hours later, but less painful. I also have sore thighs and arms, like I’ve viciously worked out.

Could this mean my period is approaching? I’m nervous it will take months to regulate. Due to my high deductible insurance plan I want to conceive and deliver my baby in the same calendar year, to save thousands! This means I only have a few cycles to try and must wait until the end of this year or next year to retry.

Last edited:
I’m having back and lower abdominal cramps now. Kinda painful.. I’m hoping this is it. No sign of :witch: yet

I took a few opks and they were faint. I check my cervix, I know sometimes it doesn’t mean anything. TMI....

Cervix is medium, closed, and soft. CM is creamy and white, with occasional yellow snot like patches. I don’t believe I have an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->