Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hi, I hope everyone's okay x

I had my first follicle scan today, but I only had a 13mm follicle :(

Not sure that 50mg clomid is working. My fs said he'd up the dose next cycle if it didn't work x

Still only 13mm today and they won't scan me again as i can't go back Tuesday and apparently Wednesday is too long. It doesn't seem to long when it isn't growing! She told me to wait for my af. I explained I could be waiting 6 months and she just shrugged. I'm so annoyed!

I'm going to have to wait til Tuesday to call my fs' secretary and ask him to call me. I'm going to request a blood test and if no ov an increase in dose.

I hope everyone else is having a better cycle. Sorry about the rant x

Still only 13mm today and they won't scan me again as i can't go back Tuesday and apparently Wednesday is too long. It doesn't seem to long when it isn't growing! She told me to wait for my af. I explained I could be waiting 6 months and she just shrugged. I'm so annoyed!

I'm going to have to wait til Tuesday to call my fs' secretary and ask him to call me. I'm going to request a blood test and if no ov an increase in dose.

I hope everyone else is having a better cycle. Sorry about the rant x

thats exactly hopw the doc was with me when i was in the uk when i told her my cycles were so long she shrugged and said im still younge:dohh: i really hope all works out for you hun :hugs:

Thanks. I think she was the sonographer's assistant. My fs is really good, but very hard to get hold of. How did you get on? X

Thanks. I think she was the sonographer's assistant. My fs is really good, but very hard to get hold of. How did you get on? X

we never went were told the guy i was gonn a see isnt very good so made a new appointment for 20th at june at a place called kinderwunch unlike all the others these are just for those who want a baby and struggling they do individual plans for youinstead of doing the same for everyone even have there own anestgiologist on site

Ooooh they sound good.

My OH suggest we should look at going private, but I just don't know. Our fs seems good, but the problem I have is taking time off work. I'm sure my boss suspects something. At least if we go private we'll be seen at better times.

I wish we had loads of money as it wouldn't be an issue x

Ooooh they sound good.

My OH suggest we should look at going private, but I just don't know. Our fs seems good, but the problem I have is taking time off work. I'm sure my boss suspects something. At least if we go private we'll be seen at better times.

I wish we had loads of money as it wouldn't be an issue x

they are hun i know the nhs is ok when they get things going but the ammount of time it takes to get appointment and what not ur waiting ages and with irregular cycles u never know if ur gonna be on the right cycle day etc for that apt:hugs:

I know the only reason we were seen quickly was because our fs is new to the hospital and he's building up his patient list. It was just good timing. I am happy with him, but it's unfortunate he doesn't do the tracking etc.

I hope you get answers soon and are on your way to your bfp x

I know the only reason we were seen quickly was because our fs is new to the hospital and he's building up his patient list. It was just good timing. I am happy with him, but it's unfortunate he doesn't do the tracking etc.

I hope you get answers soon and are on your way to your bfp x

thanks hun i hope the same for you :hugs:

well i think i've oved...yet FF still wont say i have :dohh:

blood test tomorrow will confirm

Hiya,

It looks like I'm about to ov afterall on my first round of clomid. I got a positive cb smiley yesterday and another today (CD17). I also got peak on my cbfm. I hope it has worked! I suppose I just have to keep checking my temps x

I hope everyone's okay?

Looking forward to seeing those cross-hairs Dandy x

Love your ticker coco x

:wave: carhar, i had a blood test yesterday, i think i've oved so i've stopped temping, FF was being silly :dohh: but ill get confirmation today i guess :shrug:

better get to bding carhar ;)

I'm feeling really down girls. :( I haven't been using OPKs so I don't know when/if I ovulated, and if I did ovulate already I'm worried that we didn't BD enough to catch it!! DH and I had a huge fight last fight and so we didn't BD, so the last time we did was Saturday. I just feel hopeless right now and the fact that this is my last cycle of clomid doesn't help. I can't help but think that maybe I'm just not meant to be a mother right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->