Irregular Cycle Sisters

Hi Kali, your def on the right thread then. I'm sorry for your losses :hugs:

It's funny how the more it's not happening the more you want it and notice other pregnant women.

I hope you get some answers x

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement Carhar! :) I see you have predictions for June. Is that June of this year? How is the Clomid?

Yep it's this year. I don't read too much into them, just z bit of fun really. They are already partially wrong as they said I wouldn't need medication.

Clomid is fine. Just a bit hot and a little irritable, but no other side effects as yet.

Have they suggested clomid to regulate your cycles? It would make sense. I know how frustrating it is having no idea when you ov x

Just fun? Well I hope they're spot on about the conception part :) I ve never been on medication. They've offered me birth control to regulate me but I never took it because I don't like pills. I found out from the last doctor I saw that I can only take a natural birth control due to my migraines as other birth control could induce a stroke. Imagine my surprise that no one ever mentioned this before. I'm trying to get in to a doctor soon though but everyones booked for months! Lol maybe I'm not the only one with the fever :p Or there are lots of pregnant ladies this time of year.

Well I can't say that I'm not secretly hoping they're right, lol.

That's awful about bc! Have you tried vitex or soy as an alternative? Vitex worked for a couple of months for me, then stopped. Soy and reflexology gave me a really strong ovulation last cycle. The only problem is you need to take them at the start of your cycle.

There are loads of pregnant women at the mo. A few weeks ago in just one week there were 4 pregnancy announcements from friends and work colleagues. Ridiculous! X

yes i have a preg friend, who is preg with their 2nd :cry:

well i have a cold and am losing my voice today, we are supposed to start our bding today, hope my sniffling doesnt put OH off :dohh:

I know what you mean about there being a lot of pregnancy announcements Carhar!! Another girl at work just found out she is pregnant. I just can't understand why it can't be me. My husband keeps saying he knows I will be pregnant but sometimes I truly wonder if it will ever happen. And how long will it take? Why do people who don't want kids get pregnant on accident while women who want it more than anything in the world struggle? It just doesn't make sense.

Hope you feel better and are able to get lots of BDing in dandy!!

I know wanting it's completely rubbish. My OH's work colleague announced that his girlfriend was pregnant and they've only been together a few months.

We'll all have our time and I'm sure yours is just around the corner. I have a really good feeling for you x

Dandy - I hope you feel better soon x

hi ladies hope ur all ok:kiss: ive had another stupid cycle af has kind of arrivesd and so so so painfull rocking backwards and forwards like a madwoman:cry: i hate annovulatary periods:cry:

I'm sorry whisper. Not long now til your appointment then hopefully you can get your cycles on track x

COCO - Ar wow congratulations honey! there's hope for us all now :) what was the trick for you then? were you taking any supplements or prescriptions?

so when is the baby due then?

COCO - Ar wow congratulations honey! there's hope for us all now :) what was the trick for you then? were you taking any supplements or prescriptions?

Thanks :) just the clomid, I guess that's all I needed. January 24th!
Hope you're OK.

Coco, you've given me hope. Did you have any side effects? I was a bit irrational on one day but that was it.

I've got my follicle tracking scan on Thursday, I really hope I'll ov!

I hope everyone's okay x

Thanks :) just the clomid, I guess that's all I needed. January 24th!
Hope you're OK.

oh my gosh congrats:happydance: here to a happy health next 8 mths:happydance: you have given me hope there if i get given clomid

No side effects that I noticed. Don't know if it made any difference but I took it before bed. Good luck :)

Thanks guys xx

is it possible to have ovulate however i had 60 long cycle day..??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->