Irregular Cycle Sisters

Wanting - did you have a longer lp with clomid? I'm sure I'm out this cycle and really don't want a 16 day lp! X

I'm sorry you were feeling down, but hope you're feeling better about it now :flower:

I see it's not long til you're back in MK. I hope you bring some sunshine with you x

:haha: i shall try its boilin here today

Carhar your chart is looking great, hope those temps stay up.

I really want it to be my month. i think I'm going to ov in a few days so I may have to resort to b'ding in the mornings, straight after work and in the evenings too (obviously using the preseed aswell). I don't normally get too hopeful about bfp but I dunno, this month is where we've been doing everything right so I hope it pays off.

Sorry for the rant!

Hi Tanz,

Had another temp increase today, but still feeling out.

OMG you certainly have some full on bding planned. I hope this is your cycle x

Oh dear, Carhar I've just seen you chart, darn that stupid unpredictable witch!

The strangest of things is happening to my cycle at the minute, take a look at my FF chart and see how for the last 2 cycles my temps over the past few days have been the same practically - weird eh?

Not sure on the cause, not sure if it's a good sign of a bfp or a shorter cycle next perhaps but I'm very weirded out right now!

Lol, my temps can be close as well to start with then do their own thing.

I'm surprisingly okay that last cycle didn't work. At least clomid seems to have got me ovulating.

I had a weird dream. I was told they didn't prescribe femara as I was asking about it. Then I was a couple in the pharmacy with a basket full of it. How strange.

My psychic prediction by Gail said I'd conceive on 27 June. I'll be cd14 then so watch this space! X

Hey Ladies :wave: Been a while since I have written a post...was kinda upset for a while as I couldn't start my Clomid till I started a new cycle and well that cycle ended up lasting 100 days...yikes...So I finally started my Clomid...I did it days 2-6 in the evenings...got some +opks days 10-12...lots of :sex: before +opk during and lots after as well...I hope this is my month...I wasn't temping in the beginning of my cycle oops :dohh: but my temps have never been this high not sure if thats good or not...wait and see i guess...how are all of you doing? :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey hopingnowsit - I guess I'm alright. FF put crosshairs on my chart yesterday so I'm currently 4dpo (todays temp removed them but it usually does for me on this day so I'm not worrying).

I really hope this is my cycle cause if it's not I have to go for my hycosy and I'm scared of the potential pain I may be in. :(

Sorry to hear about your 100 day cycle but as you've got some +opk's already you could well be on track for a lovely BFP :)

What CD are you on today?

Well Tanz I hope it all goes smooth and painless if you do have to go through with it...hopefully you wont need it though and this will be the cycle you've been waiting for...Their is hope....I got my :bfp: Yesterday and again today....so I guess th OPKS were right!!!! :dust: to you girl it will happen...just when it's supposed to i guess...(when it's really supposed to not just when we think it is) We all have a destiny and heywhen it is meant to be it will be...just keep the faith and everything will work out. :dust: :dust: :dust:

CONGRATS hopingnowsit, wow I'm so pleased for you, you should change your Profile status from TTC to preggers. Have you told anyone? have you got a doctors appointment lined up?

Congrats again :D:D:D:D

CONGRATS hopingnowsit, wow I'm so pleased for you, you should change your Profile status from TTC to preggers. Have you told anyone? have you got a doctors appointment lined up?

Congrats again :D:D:D:D

Thanx...and yes I will change my status...Yes I have told a few people...I will be calling my Dr on monday to set up an appointment. :dust:

Congratulations hopingnowsit x

Tanz although they've removed the cross-hairs your chart's looking promising x

morning ladies how are you hoping congrats on your bfp. i got back from the uk last night flubbin knakerd had to move my fs again to a week later as new quarter of the year starts end of this mth so was easyer then paying the money twice! still no af for me and not sure if i have ovd so we shall see what happens been around my riends 2 lil ones all week and so broody now!

Hey whisper I hope you had a good time in MK. You didn't bring the sunshine :( lol x

hi.. anyone have tried maca+vitex to regulate the long cycle..??

hi.. anyone have tried maca+vitex to regulate the long cycle..??

i did hun it worked for a mth or so then i began midcycle spotting so had to stop and since coming off it my cyles seem to of goten worse:dohh:

hey girls, Are there any of you who get frustrated by wanting to post updates on FB?

my friend on BnB has started a thread which has a FB group on it (Don't worry it's secret)Feel free to have a ganders

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/652864-my-shoes.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->