Irregular Cycle Sisters

What happens with the internal scan? does it hurt? I sound like a right wuss but I just don't know how it works.

What happens with the internal scan? does it hurt? I sound like a right wuss but I just don't know how it works.

im a nightmare for internals and check ups like that but the internal scan honestly isnt bad they just put it in via the vagina and move it around a bit to get the images they need the found my bicornuate uterus and my cyst by it, its the same thing they use in early pregnancy for the first scan:hugs:

ooo sounds quite squeamish still! sorry to hear about the bicornuate uterus, what can be done to assist with that?

ooo sounds quite squeamish still! sorry to hear about the bicornuate uterus, what can be done to assist with that?

theres nothing really to be done about it will just be a high risk pregnancy when i do get pregnant probably will need a c section and wont go full term. lol honestly the scan isnt that bad i am terrible they cant even do internals on me as i tense up with pain

Hi,

Tanz sorry about your cyst. How big is it? My sister had her lasered. I don't think it was particularly painful from what I can remember.

Whisper hope sa and bloods come back okay.

Never gl with clomid!

I'm in my tww and it's dragging! X

theres nothing really to be done about it will just be a high risk pregnancy when i do get pregnant probably will need a c section and wont go full term. lol honestly the scan isnt that bad i am terrible they cant even do internals on me as i tense up with pain

Lets hope the medication you'll be put on will help you get a bfp quickly, keeping my fingers crossed for you!, xx

carhar - I'm not sure how big it is, all I know currently is that it's there. It's been a strange 24 hours I can tell you. I know it's depressing but I wasn't half thinking "what if it turns into the big C" and dull thoughts like that. I even had a nightmare that it was protruding from my crotch and I tried pushing it back in....eww I'm just squeamish at the thought of that.

When your sister had it lasered was she under general anasthetic (no idea how to spell that word)? I think I might pass out if they offer that to me and I just get put under local.

How long have you got to to in the tww?

Not sure it may have been local.

I'm sure it's fine and it's good they've caught it fo it can be treated.

I'm 9dpo, trying to hold out another 5 days to test. I have no willpower, so it's going to be a real test! X

Can I join please ???
I came off bcp in feb had my withdrawel as normal then my cycles started at 28 then 40 and now im cd 44 and ive nothing so far :(

Its so depressing Im just like what is wrong with me!!?
I was on bcp for 6 years I actually cant remember what my cycles were like before this I didnt take any notice really?
Im staring vitex now,, hope it works xx

Can I join please?

I have been looking for irregular/long cycle ladies, was in one and all the ladies are now pregnant.. Just been to internal scan today and everything seems to be OK, just had only 7 cycles so far in a year.. crazy long cycles:nope:

carhar, well done for not testing yet, 2 more days til testing! keeping my fingers crossed for you!

tk2 -hi and welcome to the thread. Do you chart your temps or track your cycles? What cd are you currently on?

Hi tk2, welcome.

Thanks Tanz I'm now a day late. I had a v v faint line on a ic hpt, but it looks like an evap. I've had so many of them! I'm going to have to wait a couple of days and I might try a frer if my af hasn't arrived.

How are you getting on? X

AHHH - I bet the wait is so frustrating for you right now, I hope this is your cycle. Do you normally get evap lines? have you got any pics you can upload??

How long have you been trying for now?

I'm ok, cd19 and the time is just flying by, it'll be cd40 something before I know it ;) Although this cycle I have been drinking fertilitea, have you heard of it? it's a herbal drink which has a lot of stuff in to help in shortening cycles and assisting in conception, such as:

Chasteberry (Vitex), Red Raspberry leaf, Green tea, Ladies mantle, nettle leaf, peppermint leaf.

I've still not heard any more from the hospital about my cyst, it can't be as bad as I thought if they haven't been in touch right?

keep us updated!!!

Yep, I've had evaps before. This pic was at 6-7 mins and it's a bit darker now it has dried. We've been trying almost 9 months, but this is the 6th cycle I've ov'd.

I've heard good things about fertilitea, I hope it works for you as they're a lot of good fertility herbs in it.

Def good they're not too worried about it x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l632/Carhar/aa0ca67a.jpg

I got my bfp on a frer and cb digi this afternoon. Very nervous x

OMG wow, what have you done, have you told anyone? I see you've already changed your status to "a little bit pregnant" - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was the secret for you then? was it the clomid?

No not told anyone yet. My OH is already planning the finances, lol. Going to tell my immediate family in a couple of weeks as we've been having a rubbish time recently. Not telling my OH's family until 12 weeks and probably friends around then.

I def think it was clomid and my cbfm. I would have missed the surge if it wasn't for the cbfm as I didn't ov until cd27, which is really late on clomid. My fs had prescribed 100mg of clomid and norethisterone to bring on my af as I had no dominant follies on my follie tracking scan at cd14 & 16. Luckily I didn't take it.

It was the first time I ovulated for 3 cycles in a row with a relatively normal cycle length.

X

oh i want to join =]] my cycle when not on birth control is horrible, i usually get a period once every two years and its usually light and 1-2 days =[[

Hi Tanzibar and Carhar and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sorry got back late, usually go away on weekends.. yes I do chart and use OPK's sometime the microscope if I remember but I never do, I'm on CD40 and about 10DPO, a bit unsure about this because I forgot my thermometer the weekend I got a positive OPK and when I got back there was already a temp rise. Went to my gyny on friday because he wanted to do an internal scan to check the uterus and ovaries, which was all good and cool cause I got to see that I ovulated..

What cycle days are the rest of you ladies at? Congratulations again Carhar!!!

Just thought I'd let you know I started bleeding Tuesday evening, which turned heavy on Wednesday. On Thursday the hospital confirmed I had a very early miscarriage. It obviously wasn't meant to be I suppose.

I hope everyone's okay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->