Irregular cycles anyone want to chat about this?? (Bit of a rant)

Hello ladies I've been ttc for over a year and I'm now nearly on cd200! The last few days I've felt I just can't be bothered anymore and I didn't do a Opk Until Sunday night and it was fairly dark and today's was a little lighter but still dark and then it got even lighter but tbh I won't get excited because I most likely haven't ovulated and sometimes get a positive Opk and not ovulate :( I've been taking inositol for just over a month now and it's worked wonders my temps don't seem as rocky as they were before I'm now on progesterone cream to bring on Af (hopefully)x the OH said to me relax it will happen when it happens and it drives me mad when he says that!

I've now ordered dong quai to see how that works any of you tried that? x

Hi Hun! Haven't heard of the quai but the maca has a good rep and so far I love it! I hope the quai works out for you and helps bring on ovulation ! I too hate when anyone says to "just be patient it will happen when it happens" :growlmad: it's one of the most insensitive stupid pieces of advice. Or the other one "just stop trying and worrying about it then it will happen" really? That's funny because I was actually trying really hard to conceive my second child after 3 yrs of BC and it happend. I never stopped worrying or trying.

So that's just non sense. I do however agree that us women especially those of us with irregular cycles tend to stress a lot and hardly give ourselves time to relax. It is very important to let certain stress factors go and take a couple of days out to de-stress and relax, it's just healthy for us to do this from time to time!

Thanks Mommy_DK ... I just hope i have the same luck with a preg test as i did with that opk. Although im not feeling hopeful for this month.

"just be patient it will happen when it happens"

"just stop trying and worrying about it then it will happen"

oh man... shoot me now :grr: but i erm... say those things. Purely from experience of ttc#2 which took us 15/16 months. As soon as i said to DH right im not worrying about it anymore.. if it happens it happens.. it happened! The month after we stopped purposefully trying (dtd every 2nd night and constantly stressing about it) it happened. Although if someones been trying for more than 8 months i dont say be patient.. i more head for the try not to worry too much as the stress wont help.

Although if there are people like a friend of mine who starts grumbling after ttc for 2 months with regular cycles (for their first) saying they're never going to get pregnant.. well i turn into the stupid red eyed monster and rant off about us women who have had to try for a long time... i find it really hard to sympathise with something like that.. but tbh i think thats just me being a bitch coz i had to go through 15/16 months of hell watching everyone around me fall pregnant whilst i couldnt :(

Hey new ladies :hi: I really hope we can all be lucky soon! Especially anyone trying for their first baby :cloud9: I feel more relaxed about it all since i already have 2 but it must be heart breaking if your struggling to concieve your first child. xx

Although if there are people like a friend of mine who starts grumbling after ttc for 2 months with regular cycles (for their first) saying they're never going to get pregnant.. well i turn into the stupid red eyed monster and rant off about us women who have had to try for a long time... i find it really hard to sympathise with something like that.. but tbh i think thats just me being a bitch coz i had to go through 15/16 months of hell watching everyone around me fall pregnant whilst i couldnt :(

I'm afraid I'm a bit guilty here. I fell pregnant without hardly trying last time so I am spoiled. I know I want more than one more so every month that passes stresses me out a bit in case my age gets in the way. I know I am being spoiled compared to ladies who have had REAL problems TTC though and am trying to concentrate on the fact that I've got periods at all even if they are not regular yet.

I'm afraid I'm a bit guilty here. I fell pregnant without hardly trying last time so I am spoiled. I know I want more than one more so every month that passes stresses me out a bit in case my age gets in the way. I know I am being spoiled compared to ladies who have had REAL problems TTC though and am trying to concentrate on the fact that I've got periods at all even if they are not regular yet.

aww hun i hope i didnt come across rude with what i said :hugs::kiss: You have Irregular cycles so your allowed to grumble ;) that friend of mine came on regular as clockwork every month. And i think its just a personal problem of mine.. im not as bad now as i was then though coz when that happened i was only a couple months pregnant with DS2 so it was like a slap in the face for her to moan to me after it had taken me so long due to these stupid cycles of mine. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

feel free to :grr: me lol sometimes i dont think before i open my big mouth xx

aww hun i hope i didnt come across rude with what i said :hugs::kiss: You have Irregular cycles so your allowed to grumble ;) that friend of mine came on regular as clockwork every month. And i think its just a personal problem of mine.. im not as bad now as i was then though coz when that happened i was only a couple months pregnant with DS2 so it was like a slap in the face for her to moan to me after it had taken me so long due to these stupid cycles of mine. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

feel free to :grr: me lol sometimes i dont think before i open my big mouth xx

No don't worry you were not at all rude:thumbup:. Its more that having irregular cycles has made me appreciate better what you girls go through and I feel guilty for grumbling about it when it's only temporary because I'm BFing. So many ladies would love to be where I am but I still stress a bit. I have talked to OH but he doesn't know how obsessive I am about it. He thinks we are taking a more NTNP stand on things, not that he would mind but I don't see the point in putting pressure on him. I just try and get him in the mood when I think there might be o action rather than demanding he preforms :haha:.

Hey gals love to read about us gals with irregular cycles lol. I have to say charting your bbt (even without the bells and whistles version of FF) is the best way to track O and know when to test. Coming from years of ttc and totally effed cycles even the basic FF chart tells you what you basically need to know iykwim. I also was able to better use and not waste my opk's as well by charting. Anyways I love what I hear about maca...I didn't hear about it while ttc and used agnus castus which worked great but the extra sex drive would have come in handy a few times lol:blush: Maybe trying for baby number 2 I'll use it and vitex and see what happens.

Good luck gals and chart those bbts!

Hi pandi!! :hi: Glad you stopped by with your wonderful news!!! :happydance: you're preggo !!!! :happydance: so happy for you too! I am currently waiting on hub to bring another test home. Since we are getting so close to the end of march and me and hub have been :sex: every other day I am going to try to test again in the AM!

If I don't get my bfp I will def be charting my bbt as you suggested! Seems like it may be very helpful. The Maca is just WONDERFUL . Our libidos yes are through the roof, just what we (especially hub) needed! :haha: We are hooked!

Congrats again sweetie! Love your profile pic :cloud9: beautiful

Thanks sweetie and I very much hope you get your bfp too! It was a long long time in coming....so long in fact we'll be hopping back on the horse within a year of this one so we can try for two (we'll be 37 and 42 :haha:) We always wanted more than one and the clock is ticking as they say lol.

Good luck with the wonky cycles and I know charting will help:thumbup:

No don't worry you were not at all rude:thumbup:. Its more that having irregular cycles has made me appreciate better what you girls go through and I feel guilty for grumbling about it when it's only temporary because I'm BFing. So many ladies would love to be where I am but I still stress a bit. I have talked to OH but he doesn't know how obsessive I am about it. He thinks we are taking a more NTNP stand on things, not that he would mind but I don't see the point in putting pressure on him. I just try and get him in the mood when I think there might be o action rather than demanding he preforms :haha:.

oo i didnt know BFing messed up your cycles.. seems everything can mess them up.. i swear men get the easy end of the deal.

oh jeez haha all i have to do with my DH is say sex :sex: and hes freaking in the bed before i am lol. he has a VERY high sex drive and mine is... well... non existent. he thinks hes in seventh heaven getting it more than once every 2 weeks :haha:

we were supposed to be NTNP but well with the temping and opks i think iv officially joined TTC... iv also started a TTC journal haha so must be official lol xx

:thumbup: :happydance: I **think** I got my :bfp: this am! I've been hearing a lot of bad things about the blue dye tests so I don't want to get too excited but I see some lines! So there's hope!

I'm going to schedule an appointment for next Monday to confirm and possibly get some dates :cloud9:

I'm open to any opinions on my possible bfp (pic)

Thanks to all of you lovely ladies that ranted with me about your wonky cycles, no matter how irregular we are there is hope!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
Wow Mummy_DK thats amazing! Congrats! Did those lines look like that within the time limit? If so looks like it's a BFP for sure. Evaps show up after the time when the test goes dry. In my experience most evap lines cant be caught on camera :).

Sethsmummy- yeh, I only got my first period when LO was 8 months and they are still settling down but aparently thats normal. For some women they can even stop again altogether if LO starts feeding more.

:thumbup: :happydance: I **think** I got my :bfp: this am! I've been hearing a lot of bad things about the blue dye tests so I don't want to get too excited but I see some lines! So there's hope!

I'm going to schedule an appointment for next Monday to confirm and possibly get some dates :cloud9:

I'm open to any opinions on my possible bfp (pic)

Thanks to all of you lovely ladies that ranted with me about your wonky cycles, no matter how irregular we are there is hope!

OMG hun Congratulations! :happydance::happydance: That is so exciting! omg omg :D I deffo see the :bfp: :cloud9:

Wow BunnyN I really hope it doesnt take long to settle down properly for you hun. xxx

Hello ladies I'm thinking of taking Vitex again think I only done it for 1or 2months last time so thought it wasn't working. I'm thinking of stopping maca do you think this is a good idea? I'm on cd200 tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->