Irregular cycles + female toner tea= 2 periods in one month?

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've posted, but this is sort of strange?

I had cycles that are 100+ days long, and started drinking a tea, "Female Toner Tea", and got a period the next day. It lasted about a week or so. But I seem to be having 2 periods this month?

TMI AHEAD! If you want, read on. :blush:

-Let me say, mt bleeding is usually 1-2 days of such intense pain & flow, I am basically under house arrest, then 2-3 days of medium-to-light flow til I am done.

-This period had little to no cramps (mostly), and weird flow.

CD 1: Brown, CD 2 had a small clot in the morning. :shrug:

CD 3-6: Light brown...

CD 7: I had another small clot in the morning. :wacko:

CD 8: Spotting? (Wrote it in my calendar, didn't write what kind of spotting. :haha: )

CD 9: :sex: with DH. THE WORST CRAMPS EVER. These were like the ones I described above, that I usually had with my periods. Rushed to bathroom after :sex: to find bright red blood.

CD 10: :sex: again. No pain, but some spotting. :dohh:

CD 12-23: Nothing. No spotting, a few pains here and there, but nothing major at all. (Although from about CD 17-21, a week ago, my nipples itched ALL THE TIME!)

CD 24: Pains on my left side, so ovary?

CD 25: Pains continue. I had some *cough* me time in the morning :winkwink: , went to the bathroom after.
-While there, I passed a small clot (probably smaller than a US quarter), and continued to wipe pink the whole morning. Went away for most of the day. :sex: with DH in the pm, red wiping continues before bed, enough to stain the sheet.

CD 26 (Today): Had some light red spotting in the morning, and a small clot, ~half the size of my pinky fingernail. Also passed some dark brown stringy stuff?
-Just went to the bathroom, and NOTHING.

So, what do you think, am I on CD 26 of the last cycle, or am I CD 2 of the next one? Am I on a new period, or spotting?

-And is it the tea I'm taking, just adjusting my body? I started the tea the day before I got my 'first' period almost 4 weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->