irregular periods!! ttc for first baby

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Why do have irregular periods!! before i fell pregnant in 2011 my periods were always on time, every 28th day.. now their either 31,32,33,35,37 and 40.. Why is this?? And also will every 3 days be better for ttc?

I'm so dumb lol

I have irregular periods due to my PCOS, and its frsutrating not knowing when your next period is going to arrive, particularly when a cycle is very long...just makes the whole process of ttc feel more long winded cos you are waiting so much longer than everyone else to start a cycle. This is my first month ttc so I dont have a great deal of advice, all I did was check my cm several times a day and I noticed it went from almost nothing to very wet and then stretchy, I started testing using opks twice daily when it changed to wet, and when I got to a day when I had lots of ewcm I test and got a positive. I found I quickly got to know my body and could tell when ovulation was on its way.

Best of luck x

It just fustrates me to why i have irregular periods now and not before lol.. All i can say is that its taken a lump out of my head, i feel more comfortable speaking to girls on here then my own family.. they always jump to the wrong conclusions :(

Best of luck to you 2 x

im...84 days into a cycle lol ive always had irregular periods but the longest they were before DD was 40 days! have you been on contraception? sometimes that can mess with your cycles a bit. i know thats the cause of mine. :)

You could try taking something called agnus castus/vitex which does help shorten and regulate cycles, it's available from most health shops and online.

It's frustrating, I've been there!

Oh me toooo.. I hate my periods. :( What is something I can take that will FOR SURE help? In little time too because I'm impatient.. hehe

I had completely regular periods before I had my daughter, and after they went straight back to normal, then just randomly they started being irregular ever since, it's so hard to try and TTC when you have no idea how long your cycle will be from one month to the next. I'm using OPK'S which helps a bit xx

I have a scan next weds so will find out everything next week.. never had a scan before so im shitting bricks lol... Will keep you all updated. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->