Irregular

Veetsoz

Reaction score
Hello!
I miscarried back in July, at I'm guessing about 10 weeks. It was officially confirmed on July 17, but my period was not starting. I was prescribed 10 days of Provera. After I took the pills, my period started August 2. I did not get a period in September. If I get a period this month, I'm guessing it should start any day now. I have never been extremely irregular, maybe just a few days either way.
My doctor did not mention anything about my period being irregular, just told myself and my husband to use condoms while taking the Provera, and that we could resume TTC after I got my period. This was my first pregnancy/miscarriage, so I'm just a little confused as to if this is normal.
Any insight would be very helpful, thank you so much!

My periods were irregular after my mc. Cycles were ranging anywhere from 27-36 days. My doctor said this could be normal after a mc, as your body is trying to get back on track. Of course some women have irregular cycles all the time.

I read somewhere that green tea helps to regulate cycles and improve fertility, so I stated drinking it daily. A couple of cycles later, I got another BFP. I have no idea if the green tea worked, but worth a try!

Sorry for your loss and all the best to you.

Thanks so much! I figured it was normal for periods to become irregular, but I wanted to get some advice just in case. And thank you for the advice with the green tea, I'll have to start brewing some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->