Irritable and dont wan't want to see anyone!

bump2be

Reaction score
I'm so irritable these days I feel bad for the people around me! I really just want to be left alone but of course everyone wants to make plans to do things and I just don't have the energy for any of it. Most people just don't understand what it's like to be 8 months pregnant, working full time and looking after another child at the same time. I also don't have time to answer personal emails either. Argghhh. Sorry just a rant!!

Yep know this feeling well!! I just want to hibernate and come out once baby has arrived. Though I also can't stand the need people have to meet baby immediately after its born either... The only reason I'm still going out n about is so my daughter can have some sort of normality still else I'd def be in bed / on the couch chilling out.
Xxx

Same here!!! I work full time and people are so cheery! I want to kick them. I need a sign that says yes I'm still pregnant no theres no signs of labor yes I'm swelling and look miserable thank you for commenting on that!!. I praise moms being pregnant with other kids in the house. I had my nephew for a few and all I wanted to do was sit there. I'm just waiting around for labor to come!

I have a short list of people that's allows at the hospital when I have him. Everyone is like call me when you go into labor so I can see you. Noooo thanks its not show and tell. I also dont want you coming after the babies born just so you can touch him. I joked and said I was gonna just so him in the window and people can walk outside the house to look at him.

Wow can't believe you are still working!!! Well done. I gave up 2 weeks ago! Great idea about the window too! I've already got neighbours asking if she's been born yet... I'm like come on love so I look like I've given birth yet with this big bump on my front still?

Xxx

This will probably be my last week. My swelling is crazy and getting so bad. I just don't wanna be out before the baby since we only get 6 weeks. All of mine is unpaid too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->