Irritable?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Is anyone else feeling like this? So far I'd been okish with mood swings but today literally EVERYTHING is grinding my gears. My DH. The dog. The washing machine.

I feel like I want to be left alone in a quiet room that no one knows the location of, and then I feel guilty for feeling like that!

Oh yes I am exactly the same at the moment everything annoys the hell out of me and I just want to be left in peace!! Let's hope it passes soon or maybe we will stay monsters till the end of pregnancy haha

I feel the same, I feel so guilty as I keep snapping at my husband for no big thing. He left a teabag on the kitchen side earlier- it made my blood boil?!!
Then last night as I was trying to fall asleep he was breathing too loud.. I know it's me being totally unreasonable.. Then the cat meowing, I had to stick her outside because I couldn't cope with her meowing for nothing!
Hope these few weeks pass quickly!

Yeah, I felt this way for a while in first tri. It's normal, but it's also really important to remember to not take it out on the people around you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->