Irritated if hubby plays with other kids.y am i feeling like this?

Melisa1985

Reaction score
As funny as this may sound, I been so irritated every time hubby plays and holds and throws around other peoples kids. He loves kids & especially his 2 nieces and nephew & every time he is around them, he will throw them up in the air and jump around with them & hug them & cuddle them & it's a non ending cycle that irritates the hell out of me. I have told him a couple of times I don't wanna see him throwing the kids and jumping like crazy with them because it irritates me, but of course he does it most of the time because he loves them. I'm not sure why it bothers me so much, am I being jelouse that it's not our little baby he is throwing around?? I mean he touches my belly & talks to our baby sometimes, but I guess he can't hold her yet & play with her yet and than I don't see much interaction as I see with other kids that are big and born and is that leading me to be jelouse? I just can't stand him playing his nieces and nephew & cuddling them up, he is suppose to be cuddling our little baby!!! and I know he can't just yet, but why is this upsetting me so much??
I can't seem to control it & it's just irritating to me. & the fact that he can't ever just pass by their houses without saying "i missed seeing them,i wanna see my nieces and i wannna see my nephew"...ohhhhhh God, why don't you just rub my belly & miss your lil baby, stop missing other peoples children. So yeah, what's this jealousy I'm feeling about?? Is this even normal? I don't even know why in the world am I feeling like this, obviously our babies isn't even born yet & he can't hold it & play with it. I just hope that when our baby is here, he will be cuddling her non stop instead of his nieces and nephews.
any advise for me? or just some words?

Itss ur hormones its good he loves n plays with them. He can't really do much with a baby in ur belly

Hormones...but I don't see anything wrong with him playing with other children when your little one is born...hopefully you will get over these feelings once your hormones get back to normal.

I think we are all a little crazy right about now.

Definitely hormones are causing you to be jealous of other kids.

Def hormones. I love when hubs plays with other peoples kids, reminds me why i wanted to have a kid with him in the first place, he's amazing with kids. I'm sure Your feelings will go back to normal once your bubs is here

hormones ... coz atm i hate all children except my bubs in my belly...couldnt care less what dh does lol but i just wanna strangle em all lol

yeah i agree with the hormone thing.. my husband drives me absolutely insane at the moment! I swear the poor bloke cant even breathe without me wanting to injure him in some way LOL not like a big injury.. just a broken finger or something hahaha

I think its just hormones.

however once your baby is here - i dont think your husband should have to stop playing with his neice and nephews. they are still family and apart of his life and just because your baby is born does not mean he cant play with them. I think it would be very unreasonable to expect him to stop once your baby is here. they shouldnt be pushed out just because you have your baby.

how would you feel if your baby had an uncle that loved her and had so much time for her then suddenly had his own baby and didnt play with her any more?

I think its just hormones.

however once your baby is here - i dont think your husband should have to stop playing with his neice and nephews. they are still family and apart of his life and just because your baby is born does not mean he cant play with them. I think it would be very unreasonable to expect him to stop once your baby is here. they shouldnt be pushed out just because you have your baby.

how would you feel if your baby had an uncle that loved her and had so much time for her then suddenly had his own baby and didnt play with her any more?

I think its hormones as well but I totally agree with this bit here. I have two brothers and one of them is totally in LOVE with my kiddos and I know it hurt when he got a girlfriend and she has a daughter and he kinda dropped off the map. :cry: He is going to have loads of love to share though with your explanation of him be proud hes such a great uncle and he will be a great daddy good luck! :hugs:

hormones ... coz atm i hate all children except my bubs in my belly...couldnt care less what dh does lol but i just wanna strangle em all lol

LOL! I totally get u, i can't stand children either, I was like this my whole pregnancy. It's so weird bc i used to be crazy over children & than I got pregnancy & they irritate me so bad, I dont wanna be anywhere near them. I only love my lil bubs in my belly & love when she kicks me and everything about her, but other kids just drive me insane. It's all hormones and hopefully it all goes back to normal after baby is born. Im sure these children sense me being cold.

LOL! I totally get u, i can't stand children either, I was like this my whole pregnancy. It's so weird bc i used to be crazy over children & than I got pregnancy & they irritate me so bad, I dont wanna be anywhere near them. I only love my lil bubs in my belly & love when she kicks me and everything about her, but other kids just drive me insane. It's all hormones and hopefully it all goes back to normal after baby is born. Im sure these children sense me being cold.

Oh my gosh! I'm the same way right now.. Only it's with my Step-kids... I feel like such a witch but everything they do seems to annoy me! Lol... Hoping these hormones chill out soon, and I still have a long way to go! D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->