Irritating frequent commenters on facebook!

Celesse

Reaction score
EVERY time I post something on facebook MIL has to comment. Even if its not aimed at her or has nothing to do with her. And what she puts is often not what I want on my wall. And I think its starting to put off other people replying.

Anyone else have someone who just HAS to comment on every status and photo? I really wish I could unfriend her at times.

Why don't you change your settings so she's on a list that only sees a limited profile...? :)

I have a friend, when she's on (she doesn't come on everyday) she comments status' and photo's with things that having nothing to do with the post... It's so annoying :haha:

Yup! I know someone like that. I once mass uploaded photos of my lo for her to comment on at least aa dozen of them with "cute" or "aawww" and like all 50 of them. Seriously. Get a flipping grip! She's now on a limited profile and cant comment/like anything of mine haha

Haha I think we all have one, they always seem to also be the annoying ones who are always posting miserable, feeling sorry for the self posts 50 x a day and you just think go get a life!

I have a few people that I deliberately hide my posts and status updates from as I don't want them to keep commenting!

I have a family member like this, she's just put up another woe is me statusand I've asked her whats up cos shes still on line and no reply, I mean fgs stop being so melodramatic and get over ya self!

My MIL is the same.

Also, I put up a lot of pictures of my niece (one month old) as I am staying with my sister a few weeks (I live in Ireland, she lives in England) so I want to get as many as I can. I have my sisters fiance's family as friends also (Mum, Dad and Sister) and whilst the sister is great and the Mum rarely goes on, the Dad is driving me nuts. When I upload the pictures he shares them which I fully understand, it's so the rest of the family can see them. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is I have over 100 pics up and changed my profile pic to one of her. He used the same one. I changed it to another. As did he. I have now changed it to one of her grasping my finger and it's clearly mine as you can see my wedding band, in hope I am 'allowed' to have this one. I can't stop him seeing them etc as he is her grandfather. He is a bit creepy though. Lol.

I hide status's from people if I don't want them commenting on it :)

I deleted my FB, too much drama. There was a woman from church who had friended me on FB and she was quite annoying (she'd kiss butts in every status and if the person the butt-kissing was for didn't respond in about 15-30 minutes she would delete it and repost it over and over again) so I unfriended her. She ended up posting a lot of hateful stuff about me and my family and would send me private messages that were just so silly and catty. You'd think I spit in her face or something with the way she reacted so bye-bye FB.

I cant seem to post any pics without a comment "where did you get your/LOs shoes/clothes/toys from" it was cool at first but waking up to PMs saying the same thing gets on my nerves and I don't reply (sorry if anyone's reading!) I like have different things to most folk anyway :haha:

I was friends with my ex and his sister and her hubby and they seemed to take in turns to make comments on my statuses! Nothing neagative. Got annoying as DH felt put out that I was talking to ex, then his sister made a remark about nasty ex-girlfriends on exes status about his last ex (supposedly not me) and how his fiancée was perfect (she used to say same about me!) and hubby has trained as a personal trainer, so anything related to food, exercise etc, he took it upon himself to comment. I deleted the lot of 'em the other day! Am enjoying the peace haha

I don't mind the likes and comments on LO's photos :blush: He is a cutie pie :cloud9:

I also don't mind if my dad shares pics of LO for his friends. He's so so proud to be his grandpa.

Am I strange? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->