is 12 dpo too late for IB?

monalisa81

Reaction score
Saturday night at 12 dpo I had major AF cramps and felt really wet down there. I kept going to bathroom and I noticed a discharge which had a really light brown tint on panty liner. I had bad headaches 11 and 12 dpo and very sore nipples, couldn't even touch them . But it's gone now.
Today I'm 14 dpo, no AF cramps. Got BFN with FRER this morning. Some months I had 15-16 days of luteal phase. So, I can't say I'm officially late today. What do you think? is 12 dpo too late for implantation? When can you have a BFP after IB?
Arggghh. I hate this waiting game. :nope:

Here is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31baf6
Thanks

I've just gone through this torment! I had light pink cm at 13 dpo (assuming I got my ovulation date right). Sadly I've started spotting this morning (af due today) so that's me out for sure. But.. after spending about 5 hours on the Net obsessing over how late implantation can occur, I discovered that although it is 6-12 days after ovulation a LOT of women with Bfp's reported this and thought it was Af! There is even a survey on it (I'll try and find it for you). I won't say "I don't want to get your hopes up" because I see nothing wrong with hope in the absence of the witch! ;-)

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding-stats.php

Hang in there. It's not over till the fat witch sings!!

Darling, thanks so much hun!
Sorry AF got you. :hugs: This is either something hopeful or my body is just tricking me and AF will come at 15-16 dpo. The thing is this is 11th cycle TTC and my doctor told me to go back to him if I'm not pregnant by January or February. So, I'm just hoping that we wouldn't go through those infertility tests.
Thanks again hun :hugs:
Good luck this cycle :dust:

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/implantation-bleeding-stats.php

Hang in there. It's not over till the fat witch sings!!

Wow, there are a lot of ladies having IB 12 dpo and later. Thanks a lot sweetie. :flower: This chart made my day!

Good luck ladies. Lashings of babydust!!! X

Wow! you girls just made my day! I am 13 dpo today. 11 Dpo one small tan spot on undies. 12 dpo spotting after :blush: orgasm light brown. This morning 13 dpo a bit more light pink. Came again in another small patch - pinkish as well. What is different from Af is that it is not a flow - just a patch here and there at once it seems. I usually get AF 15 dpo.
FX'd for all of us!
:dust:

thanks for this post!! i'm going through this right now!! I'm officialy late for AF but tested BFN this morning. I am spotting brown on and off, and have been for about 3 days now. I thought it was too late for a BFP and the with was playing tricks on me (she might be still!!) but i guess there is still hope for a BFP to show up!

oh and mona lisa i'm right there with you.. i am going to the doc Feb 4th so i know how you're feeling right now... that is NOT the path i wanted to take... but we'll see how this month turns out first... any luck for you yet? babydust!!

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you all! We all cling to the science ladies but in doing so, we sometimes miss the bigger picture! My friend's daughter (now 21) freaked her right out one day when she was a very little girl of 3 years old she said to her mummy, "I love you mummy! You are the best mummy in the world! I tried 4 times to come because I wanted you!" My friend was struck dumb. She had 4 miscarriages before she got lucky. That is a true story and it goes to show that science can only explain the basics like we implant 6-12 after ovulation but check out the stats! It happens when it's meant.. When it's time. So hold onto that and don't take the science bit too literally. It can only take you part of the way. My friends daughter laughs because she's heard that story so many times and has no recollection or explanation to offer but there she is after 4 miscarriages, Ange believed she'd get her baby and she did! Good luck and hang in there ladies! It'll be your turn soon. Xxx

Ooh forgot to say please let me know how you get on. I'd love to hear about your bfp's! :thumbup:

I'm 15 dpo today with a temp dip just a little above the coverline.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31baf6

Last night had some more light brown spotting and was sure that AF was around the corner. But, still nothing. And of course I took a FRER this morning with a BFN. I guess AF will be here tonight or tomorrow morning and as soon as she comes I'll get an appointment with my doctor to see what else we can do.
:dust:

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you all! We all cling to the science ladies but in doing so, we sometimes miss the bigger picture! My friend's daughter (now 21) freaked her right out one day when she was a very little girl of 3 years old she said to her mummy, "I love you mummy! You are the best mummy in the world! I tried 4 times to come because I wanted you!" My friend was struck dumb. She had 4 miscarriages before she got lucky. That is a true story and it goes to show that science can only explain the basics like we implant 6-12 after ovulation but check out the stats! It happens when it's meant.. When it's time. So hold onto that and don't take the science bit too literally. It can only take you part of the way. My friends daughter laughs because she's heard that story so many times and has no recollection or explanation to offer but there she is after 4 miscarriages, Ange believed she'd get her baby and she did! Good luck and hang in there ladies! It'll be your turn soon. Xxx

That's an interesting and lovely story!! :flower:

oh and mona lisa i'm right there with you.. i am going to the doc Feb 4th so i know how you're feeling right now... that is NOT the path i wanted to take... but we'll see how this month turns out first... any luck for you yet? babydust!!

Yes sweetie that's exactly the same way I feel and I now know that some of us are not lucky to have BFPs right away. It's a long and stressful journey and if there is some medical support to raise the chances I'll have to go with them at this moment. I have regular cycles, ovulate at CD 12-15 but it just doesn't happen.
I guess we'll have to wait and see. We want 2 kids but if I'm struggling this much for the 1st one I don't know if there'll be a second one. :cry: Maybe with medical support we can have twins who knows? Good luck to you too hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->