is 13oz big for 20 weeks??

I know this is an older post bit jsit wanted to chime in. I actually found this post wheb i googled if 13oz was normal at 20 weeks.
I am having a boy and i was 20+1 at my scan. They said he was normal weight, 13oz. But also said 10oz is right in the middle but jo cause.for concern, whatsoever. I suppose variation should be quite normal. My boy has consistently measured slightly ahead, but then again his dad is 6ft 3in so idk if thay has anything to do eith size.

I know this is an older post bit jsit wanted to chime in. I actually found this post wheb i googled if 13oz was normal at 20 weeks.
I am having a boy and i was 20+1 at my scan. They said he was normal weight, 13oz. But also said 10oz is right in the middle but jo cause.for concern, whatsoever. I suppose variation should be quite normal. My boy has consistently measured slightly ahead, but then again his dad is 6ft 3in so idk if thay has anything to do eith size.

I commented on this point originally back in 2013 as my 20 week scan was 13oz. I did in fact have a boy. He only weighed 7lb 4 at birth though

I commented on this point originally back in 2013 as my 20 week scan was 13oz. I did in fact have a boy. He only weighed 7lb 4 at birth though

Very interesting and thanks for the update!

Ive never had a baby 'weighed' at 20 weeks so idk what my others were then. The three have a dad to a previous marriage. Their dad was much smaller than this babys dad. They were 7lbs 10oz, 7lbs 4oz, and 7lbs 4oz again. This babys dad is 6ft 3. Theirs was only about 5ft 8in. Im 5ft 2in. Size doesnf worry.me but find the ripic interesting nonetheless

13 oz is normal for that gestation. My baby was 13 oz and the measurements put baby at 20+4. I was 20+2 , so all completely normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->