is 14dpo to late?

Shedevil18

Reaction score
So I am 14dpo today and also 4 days late for AF... I am never late, usually 28 days bang on or a day or so early.

I tested this morning and it was a BFN... is 14dpo to late to get a BFP? Am I out again this month?

I just hate not knowing what is going on..:cry:

Hey - you could be in with a chance. If implantation was 12dpo it could take care three days for the test to show positive.

Keep testing and good luck!

Thanks

I had O pains all day on the 22nd of September so I am assuming I O'd that day.. maybe the next? so I would be 13/14dpo depending when it happened

Is 12dpo the latest an egg could implant?

I think "they" say 6 to 12 days to implant but everyone is different. You could have ovulated later than you thought too - from what I have read ovulation pains can be before, after or during ovulation so it is really difficult to tell - the only way to know for sure is to chart your temperature.

I hope this is the month for you :dust:

Women can get positives anywhere from 8dpo to never.
I got my positive on 25DPO... some of us just have to wait a bit longer...

Most of my pregnancy's even the ones I have carried to term were late implanters the earliest was 10dpo the others were 12-13dpo and remember it takes a few days after implantation for the hcg to rise enough for most hpt to register positive.

wow. Sorry. 5th here. hope for a positive for both of us soon. :hugs:
have you tried smep? (sperm meets egg plan?)

It's simple.
depending on your cycle length you start DtD on day 4,6 or 8. Then you DtD every other day until you get a positive opk (or 3 days before suspected ovulation if you're not using those). Then you DtD 3 days in a row and take a day off before doing it again one last time. ..
worked on my first try last time ;)
is exhausting but worth it.

It also helps your hormone balance to take pre natal vitamins, vitamin b12 (regular dose) and folic acid (I take 400mg while TTC and then 2000mg for the first 3 months of pregnancy)

Thanks! Maybe we will try this this month and see if it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->