is 32 different from 35?

According to articles I read it does, however I personally belive that it depends on your body... Don´t really know for sure.

sorry, but we could never answer that question! you will have 32 year olds with fertility problems and 42 yr olds getting pregnant within a few months....everyone is different.

sorry, but we could never answer that question! you will have 32 year olds with fertility problems and 42 yr olds getting pregnant within a few months....everyone is different.

Yes! stats and doctors can say all the theories about the over 35s however it is sooo ture, we are all different, no matter what age, our bodies respond different when TTC.

Forgot to add that is why this forum is so great, you hear the real women stories rather than all the theories and stats...

Not in my opinion. I had my 1st child at 23 and my second just after my 36th birthday.

I agree everyone is different. Two of my friends are ttc, one is 30 and the other 35 and they have both been trying for three or four years with no success. I got pregnant twice after 35, sadly didn´t go full term on either but I still feel luckier than them, at least I know it is possible.

I think there is a huge difference regarding TTC and age.

just jumping in here but I had my first at 20 unplanned - surprise and my second at 34, and planned. (don't suggest waiting that long if you can help it)
Both times it happened at the drop of a hat :thumbup:, this time, not so much. Going on three months, and I know that isn't super long, I did completely expect it to happen right away like before. :nope:
Apparently that doesn't happen that way anymore. So I can tell you 2.5 years has made a huge difference in lots of things regarding hormones, and cycles, and things like that for me. 2.5 years ago I was in my first trimester.

I can also tell you that being older made a huge difference in so many other aspects of the pregnancy and delivery too, not just TTC.

I'm here. Thank you for answering this question. I guess it would be hard to answer why it is so different. If it's really as varied as the person themself, then there won't be any one or two answers.

Why did you ask the question, if you don't mind me asking?

I was wondering also. I'm 33 and a half, and everything I'm reading is telling me I'm going to have a long road if I want another child (boo, not always true!). I guess I'm just wondering if it's ok for me to lurk and post occasionally, even if I don't fit the 35+ criteria just yet, but so close.

I had my first two kids at 21 and 23. Took me almost 2 years to conceive each (never used BC between each baby). Now that I'm almost 40 and was trying for my third, I get pregnant within a few months but sadly have lost 3. I'm currently on my fourth attempt in my later years ... will be 40 in 3 weeks and I'm now 17 weeks pregnant. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PS sorry for posting this in what may be construed as the wrong forum ... don't mean to offend anyone. Was browsing due to my previous (old and recent) difficulties ... then came across another thread where people found a posting by another pregnant woman offensive ... again, so sorry!

PS sorry for posting this in what may be construed as the wrong forum ... don't mean to offend anyone. Was browsing due to my previous (old and recent) difficulties ... then came across another thread where people found a posting by another pregnant woman offensive ... again, so sorry!

:hugs: Sorry about your losses, hopefully this is the sticky bean:thumbup: Don't be silly there's other pregnant ladies that post in the 35+ section, post away:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->