is 9 weeks too early

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
for an amber necklace ???? daisy's droolin like mad n hv also thinks she may b startin to teethe - it says on e bay from 3 months......do you think i should wait another couple of weeks ???????

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just got Finnlay one it arrived yesterday as he is def starting to teeth.Its fine on him and have just been takining it off and putting it round his ankle with a sock on when he is asleep!.Thre drooling def better this morning!!.He is 8 weeks on Thursday.xx

I got this one!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260458000675

I don't think so at all. If Daisy is showing signs of teething then give it a try! :D

I want to get a different one for Deri as I bought two for him, one was too small (might be perfect for Daisy) and the other fits but feels too tight to me to be round his neck :dohh: so if anyone wants one or two from me, let me know as I'm going to buy a longer one for Deri :D

ATM, he wears his round his wrist as you've probably seen in his pics!

x

dont worry about it hun !! i'll have it!!:rofl: - do you have paypal???

Oh you pain in the bum - I just took them!!!! :dohh: You may as well see now!!! :haha:

Baby Amber Neckalace (2).jpg
Baby Amber Neckalace (3).jpg
Baby Amber Neckalace.jpg

xxxx

Yes I have paypal...I'll PM you now! :D

sorry :blush: it was just if you had any pics with it on deri to have a quick nose!!! lol thanks hun, on with paypal now :thumbup: :hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

I was only joking hun :haha: It'll be on it's way to you in the morning! :D

I would've taken a pic with him wearing it but it's too tight....only his bigger one fits his neck but still don't like it on him so have ordered a longer one this afternoon! He's such a chubby baby :blush: bless him xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->