Is any one using digesterone to support their pregnancy

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
I found out yesterday that I am likely suffering a second loss, my beta only went from 34 to 39 in 48 hours. I'm not bleeding yet, but I know I'm going to miscarry, I've also been told it may be ectopic, but it's too soon to tell. I'm beyond devastated. My dr refuses to do anything for future pregnancies, he hasn't even agreed to testing after three losses! I refuse to wait to have another loss anyway. So of I did get pregnant again I will be taking baby aspirin, extra fish oil and I'm looking at buying my own progesterone support from a reputable online pharmacy. I'm already using progesterone cream, but I want to do more. The only progesterone support I can find from this pharmacy is dygesterone. Is anyone using it? Does anyone know if it's recommended, I've read that it's not the go to progesterone, but it's been successful for many pregnancies. I will also be using clomid days 5 to 9 instead of 2 to 6 because I've read this produces more mature eggs? I'm beyond devastated that I'm having another loss. I have to have a plan in order to hold myself together xx

At the moment im taking, progestrone pessaries (cyclogest) and vaginal gel (crinone) aswell as estrogen tablets and patches (both progynova brand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->