Is anyone buying/got the Jane Rider Matrix pram travel system?

I don't think I'll have a bother fitting it in my focus but I'll take a photo of it in the boot tonight I find it really frustrating that there's so few 'real' photos of pushchairs on the net.

Just popping over from 1st tri ladies and saw this thread......

We bought the Matrix with a Rider for our 1st baby and I have to say it was AMAZING!!!! It was so good to be able to take her out in the car seat and not have to worry about how long she'd been asleep in there as she was laid flat! Also a godsend for getting out of the car and straight onto the chassis without waking. She stayed in the car seat part until about 6 months and then we kept the car seat in the car and used the buggy part. It is a really good investment.

Now, baby 2 on the way and I'm begging for a Bugaboo Donkey!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!
We finally found a shop that has a Jane that you can actually touch in it!! Went in to look at the slalom but came away totally in love with the new Trider!!!!!!!!!!!
We're going to get it with the Matrix travel system!!
Now just have to wait for two weeks until Hubby's parents come back from their holiday to order as they are paying for it!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
xx

I love my jane, but now iv had it sitting in the lounge staring at me just waiting and waiting... Im getting bored and think i shudv waited coz i just know by the time 3 more months are up im guna have decided i want something else :-/ oh dear!! Lol x

hello just wondering if anyone who had bought a 'jane' travel system could give me some advice! i had been in a shop today and seen the jane rider formula travel system and thought it was lovely! any tips out there on what to buy of this range??

I don't think I'll have a bother fitting it in my focus but I'll take a photo of it in the boot tonight I find it really frustrating that there's so few 'real' photos of pushchairs on the net.

hey!! just wondering how have you found your 'jane' travel system?? would love to buy one but unsure what one to get!!

I love my jane, but now iv had it sitting in the lounge staring at me just waiting and waiting... Im getting bored and think i shudv waited coz i just know by the time 3 more months are up im guna have decided i want something else :-/ oh dear!! Lol x

hey!! just wondering how have you found your 'jane' travel system?? would love to buy one but unsure what one to get!!

Hi sorry just seen this thread.

I love the pram, it fold up very small to get in the boot and I love the matrix car seat as it lies flat or sits up. We're using it for naps with a mattress in.

The only downside is it is so heavy! All car seats are to an extent but having given birth to a 10lb 8oz baby by c section I can't really get the baby in the car seat into the car by myself as it's just so big and awkward.

I would still buy it again though.

In my opion I would get the Jane rider matrix system as the matrix goes flat or sat up it gets very expensive if you get the formula that has the strata car set and the transporter carry cot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->