Is anyone else 5dpo? Any symptons yet?

Aquarius24

Mummy of 2 beauties!
Reaction score
Im 5dpo today - had tender boobs from ov day, but they are ok now - no symptons whatsoever today.. Just wondered if anyone else is at the same stage and would like to be in the 2ww together, ist driving me mad!!! I cannot stand it!

Gill x

Hi there I'm 7 dpo and not feeling too confident! Dont think we bd'd nearly enough around ov time. so i'm gonna wait for AF to arrive and start again next cycle!!
Anyway nice to meet you!!

Hi thought it was just me
I am 6dpo and since the day after ov have had really sore boobs, but a different sore than when af is due.
Also loads of twinges in lower tummy and groin pains ????
broke out in some spots around my chin, which I normally only get one prior to af.
Am really sleepy in the afternoon every day and feel like crying over the slightest thing.
AF not due till the 6th November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracy im feeling the exact same way as you. tender boobs. chin broke out and somewhat hurts around my uterus area when i cough or sneeze. and sometimes get some small pains down there. and i feel so irrateable lately. like anything will set me off and i am extremely emotional. CM has a 'different' oder to it. sorry if its TMI!!

im 8 DPO today, my boobs are a little bit sore and had a tiny bit of spotting today, which iv not had before
Hope you all get your BFP this month
xxx

I am 5-6DPO. Currently my temps are still up, had some blood tinged CM last night and early this AM, more tired than usual since a few days before O, having a constant feeling of being starving, but no appetite for anything.
If you'd like I have a cycle buddies group open for anyone looking to get those BFPs for July babies, feel free to join us and agonize during the 2WW wait with us.

Hi there I'm 7 dpo and not feeling too confident! Dont think we bd'd nearly enough around ov time. so i'm gonna wait for AF to arrive and start again next cycle!!
Anyway nice to meet you!!

Hi hun, you never know, it only takes one!! How long you been ttc? xx

Heres to a BFP to all of us this month and July bambinos!

Hi all. I'm new to this. I THINK I'm six DPO. We've only been married for one month Saturday, and this was my very first time paying attention to ovulation, CM, etc. I bought an OPK and used it, based on my approximate ovulation time and it was right. I'm pretty regular. I'm 29, DH is 37. I didn't even know there was a 2 WW, til I looked it up. Hee hee. And I realized I'm not alone in this waiting game! THANK goodness!!
Trying to remain objective in my symptoms. Main symptom has been extreme bloating, which I never get except the day after AF shows. We'll see.....good luck!

Hi all. I'm new to this. I THINK I'm six DPO. We've only been married for one month Saturday, and this was my very first time paying attention to ovulation, CM, etc. I bought an OPK and used it, based on my approximate ovulation time and it was right. I'm pretty regular. I'm 29, DH is 37. I didn't even know there was a 2 WW, til I looked it up. Hee hee. And I realized I'm not alone in this waiting game! THANK goodness!!
Trying to remain objective in my symptoms. Main symptom has been extreme bloating, which I never get except the day after AF shows. We'll see.....good luck!

congratulations on getting married!! and welcome to the boards!! we're allin this together!! :hugs:

Hey Newlywed, I get married in Jan. Congrats. Im 29 too, hope you get a BFP this month xx

Hi hun, you never know, it only takes one!! How long you been ttc? xx
Hi there, only my first cycle ttc so just getting into all this.
Thing is aswell I dont even know how long my cycles will be as I have been on the pill which told my period when to come!!
Cd1 was 10th october and I am pretty sure I ov'd on 22nd but apart from this I know nothing so think its gonna take a couple of cycles to get used to it.

Hi
The first day of my cycle wa 10th too and I also ov on the 22nd
I got pg the first month after coming off the pill.
Do you feel any different up to now?
I have really sore boobs right at the side, loads of twinges really low down in belly, I was getting dull aches in my groin but they seem to have gone now.
Nice load of spots on my chin, really tired and emotional, and had my first load of creamy cm this morning sorry for the detail but I was worried it was not my month as I had been really dry.

Twinges seem to have passed now.

Hi there congrats on getting married - We just got married in August and this is my first cycle of actually taking note of stuff too.

Good luck and I hope your wait here isnt too long!!

Hi
The first day of my cycle wa 10th too and I also ov on the 22nd
I got pg the first month after coming off the pill.
Do you feel any different up to now?
I have really sore boobs right at the side, loads of twinges really low down in belly, I was getting dull aches in my groin but they seem to have gone now.
Nice load of spots on my chin, really tired and emotional, and had my first load of creamy cm this morning sorry for the detail but I was worried it was not my month as I had been really dry.

Twinges seem to have passed now.
No symptoms as such but I got my first lot of creamy cm this morning too!!! what does this mean? dont really know much about this yet?

i'm 7dpo. Have decided not to get paranoid about symptoms as had loads last month and built up hope to be knocked down again. Do you have to have cm to be pregnant. (Can't remember from my 1st). Anyway, i have none, so not building up hope.

Do however have one spot on my chin!!!!!

Hi,
if you read the big symptoms thread you will see that the majority of people got creamy cm before their :bfp: but up until today I was completley dry I would say drier than usual.
I have two kids but wasnt actively ttc so did not look out for any symptoms so I can not remember what mine was like.
Im trying not to build my hopes up too much but really cant help it xx

Hi there,
I didnt know that, that might be a good sign then coz I have lots of it!! Sorry if tmi.....
Same situation tho cant remember anything from having my little boy, It was 8 years ago and I didnt exactly have it planned so didnt really take any notice of any of this!!!
When will you be testing? I think I'm gonna wait to see if witch arrives first and then see!!

I think I am out for this month, my temps have been up since O and this morning they dropped. I did wake up very nauseous and almost got sick. I know that I am still in until the witch shows her face, but rather than grasping at symptoms until she shows and hoping that my signs are all good I am going to take the negative approach and expect the worst so that it doesn't hit me in the face if/when she comes. There is the chance that until I was able to finally pass out this am 2 I had been up for 36 hours and had not been been resting like usual when I take my temps.
I was having symptoms but they have all seem to gone. But starting yesterday I began getting headaches, heartburn and nausea.

oh no!! sorry to hear that - dont get too disheartened you never know!!
This could have just changed because you were tired.
I hope you get a nice surprise soon.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back