Is anyone else 5dpo? Any symptons yet?

CONGRATULATIONS Aquarius I'm so pleased for you x
Hang on in there all you other gorgeous ladies we will get our :bfp:s
:hug:

9DPO...nothing to report...over and out

Hey Ladies Guess What??
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

ARRGH CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

HAVE TESTED 3 TIMES NOW WITH THE SAME RESULT SO ITS DEFO THERE!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT LADIES SEE YOU IN 1ST TRIMESTER

BFP here too!!! Looks like they are on a roll. See you ladies over in first tri, hope some more of you will be joining us.

What day did all you :bfp: ladies test on?? My IB bleeding (if thats what it is!!) has stopped now but don't know when to test???? :witch: due tomorrow (Monday) xxx

Hi all. I'm new to this. I THINK I'm six DPO. We've only been married for one month Saturday, and this was my very first time paying attention to ovulation, CM, etc. I bought an OPK and used it, based on my approximate ovulation time and it was right. I'm pretty regular. I'm 29, DH is 37. I didn't even know there was a 2 WW, til I looked it up. Hee hee. And I realized I'm not alone in this waiting game! THANK goodness!!
Trying to remain objective in my symptoms. Main symptom has been extreme bloating, which I never get except the day after AF shows. We'll see.....good luck!

Congratulations on getting married. I am a newlywed too got married July 19th been TTC for 8 months. I am also 29 and DH 37. Good luck this month Hun.
:hug:

Laura,
I waited to test in all fairness as I wasnt very confident!! I was due AF on 4th and I didnt test until yesterday morning (8th) as it still hadnt arrived!!
Cant believe it I've only been off the pill 5 weeks - I must be one of the lucky ones!!

I tested 12DPO got a little line on a dollar store, tested again on 14DPO since no AF yet another dollar store with a faint line, tested again yesterday, 16DPO on FRER still faint but really there

Laura,
I waited to test in all fairness as I wasnt very confident!! I was due AF on 4th and I didnt test until yesterday morning (8th) as it still hadnt arrived!!
Cant believe it I've only been off the pill 5 weeks - I must be one of the lucky ones!!

Congratulations hunny!!! That happened to me when I stopped the pill and now I have a beautiful little boy xxx I wish you all the best xxx

OMG... Congratulations to you all :D :D :D
Cant believe the luck this month is having ahahaha

Gosh i hope i can follow yuo guyes to the 1st trimester ;)

Until then, enjoy you bub!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->