Is anyone else desperate..

Discussion in 'Postnatal Support' started by Laura--x, Aug 22, 2009.

1. AP

AP Well-Known Member

I miss it and it makes me sad seeing all the 3rd tris complaining of getting kicked in the ribs etc - I only had 4 days in 3rd Tri!

OH realised what a life changing night it was and would do it again and again tomorrow. So would i in a way, but we wont be trying until we know Alex is going to be OK for a couple of years yet.

2. pixie87

pixie87 Well-Known Member

i miss bump but don't think I'm ready to go through labor again lol

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

For some reason, even though i absoutely hated labor and thought it was the worst thing ive ever gone through :lol:, i cant wait to do it again!

4. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

I'm happy to wait tbh! I would love another baby, but I just think if I did have another one now things would get much harder. I would have to stop the TA, we'd have less money, and even simple things like finding a babysitter to look after two babies would become impossible. I loved being PG and I loved labour and I would be really excited to do it again, but I think a lot of things right now are much simpler with just one baby!

5. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

Thats the thing though, i dont actually want another baby just yet, i just want to be pregnant and the initial meeting my baby for the first time thing iykwim. LOL

6. hexyewdancer

hexyewdancer Mummy to Roman

Im the same. I said i would never have another baby but now Roman is settled and in a routine im just so broody and im loving being a mum. It would be so difficult to cope with another one while Roman is so young but i miss being pregnant and having my bump. :cry:

7. Mum2b_Claire

Mum2b_Claire Mummy to Ruby & Scarlett!

The first thing I said after I delivered Ruby was 'I hope she doesn't mind being an only child'! Haha. I don't feel the same now.

8. Samemka

Samemka Mummy of 2 girlies

YES!! This is exactly how I feel!! x

9. boaz sarah

boaz sarah Member

i am totally the same... my husband and i dont use contraception as we figure if i fall pregnant again it's meant to be and we tried for our first for 2 years and nothing happened till we planned to move on and wait for kids then he came... so we figure whats the point in my stressing about not falling pregnant when we can just relax and let it happen when it happens... but the bad thing is i want to have a baby again and be preganant that every time i get my period i get depressed cos im not pregnant again