Is anyone else desperate..

I miss it and it makes me sad seeing all the 3rd tris complaining of getting kicked in the ribs etc - I only had 4 days in 3rd Tri!

OH realised what a life changing night it was and would do it again and again tomorrow. So would i in a way, but we wont be trying until we know Alex is going to be OK for a couple of years yet.

i miss bump but don't think I'm ready to go through labor again lol

i miss bump but don't think I'm ready to go through labor again lol

For some reason, even though i absoutely hated labor and thought it was the worst thing ive ever gone through :lol:, i cant wait to do it again!

I'm happy to wait tbh! I would love another baby, but I just think if I did have another one now things would get much harder. I would have to stop the TA, we'd have less money, and even simple things like finding a babysitter to look after two babies would become impossible. I loved being PG and I loved labour and I would be really excited to do it again, but I think a lot of things right now are much simpler with just one baby!

I'm happy to wait tbh! I would love another baby, but I just think if I did have another one now things would get much harder. I would have to stop the TA, we'd have less money, and even simple things like finding a babysitter to look after two babies would become impossible. I loved being PG and I loved labour and I would be really excited to do it again, but I think a lot of things right now are much simpler with just one baby!

Thats the thing though, i dont actually want another baby just yet, i just want to be pregnant and the initial meeting my baby for the first time thing iykwim. LOL

Im the same. I said i would never have another baby but now Roman is settled and in a routine im just so broody and im loving being a mum. It would be so difficult to cope with another one while Roman is so young but i miss being pregnant and having my bump. :cry:

The first thing I said after I delivered Ruby was 'I hope she doesn't mind being an only child'! Haha. I don't feel the same now.

YES!! This is exactly how I feel!! x

i am totally the same... my husband and i dont use contraception as we figure if i fall pregnant again it's meant to be and we tried for our first for 2 years and nothing happened till we planned to move on and wait for kids then he came... so we figure whats the point in my stressing about not falling pregnant when we can just relax and let it happen when it happens... but the bad thing is i want to have a baby again and be preganant that every time i get my period i get depressed cos im not pregnant again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"