Is anyone else desperate..

L

Laura--x

To be pregnant again?? :(

I would really love another baby too, not just now because i could no way cope with 2, but i just so desperately want to have a bump and meet my baby for the first time again! Its the most amazing feeling in the world and i cant help but think about it!

Anyone else the same? Alot of people i talk too are glad they arnt pregnant anymore and dont want another baby for a longggg while.. not me!

Im the same, i would never be able to cope, and it would be so unfair on my parents but i would love it, the bump the comments watching yourself grow!!!

i hated it at the time but now ahhh i wish i could do it again

Same here!

If I didnt have 4 already I would deffo be trying again now!

Dont thin I will wait it out until 2011 though!:dohh:

Yeap me too ... we need to invent a way of being pregnant for a while but no baby comes out at the end :rofl:

Oooh no Holly!

Thats the best bit!

meeting your ickle person for the first time...............:cry:

Yes yes yes!!! I want that feeling again, but then I look at my little Layla and wonder how I could love anyone alse equally as much as her. I guess you just do, but I cant imagine how just yet... if that makes sense!

Yeap me too ... we need to invent a way of being pregnant for a while but no baby comes out at the end :rofl:

:rofl: thats all i want lol - i was seriosly considering surgacy bcos i want to be pregnant but would never be able to give the baby away

Yessss! So so desperate. I miss everything about being pregnant, labour, newborn everything!! I want my bump back hehe. Ive felt like this since Leo was 9 weeks old xx

yep...totally feel the same. have done since zach was 4 days old!!

The only thing i really DONT want back.. is the 2 weeks after she was born where every night i just cried for no reason. I absoluteyl hated that and thought something was wrong with me!

omg meeeeee i cant wait to make another mini us!!!! and scarily enough cant wait to go thru labour again !!!

At first i felt this way BUT as time goes by ule start to feel different or atleast i did now i dont want another one, well atleast for afew yrs lol

I sooooo want another one now. I would also do surrogacy but DH is against it until we have had all our babies

I would love to be, I thought I hated being pregnant towards the end but god I miss it so much now. All those little kicks and just knowing theres a little life growing inside you. Yeah it has it's bad points, but it is just such a great a feeling. I wouldn't be ready for another little baby yet though, ones enough for now.

I really miss it! I miss going into the bath and feel her kicking so much! I miss everything! The best feeling in the world was when i held her for the first time i would give anything for that moment again but Ffion is definitely enough at the moment and no more for a few years yet!

To be pregnant again?? :(

I would really love another baby too, not just now because i could no way cope with 2, but i just so desperately want to have a bump and meet my baby for the first time again! Its the most amazing feeling in the world and i cant help but think about it!

Anyone else the same? Alot of people i talk too are glad they arnt pregnant anymore and dont want another baby for a longggg while.. not me!

i'm one of those people. :)

im sooo glad im not the only one!

I love Zack sooo much and want to just focus on him but cant wait to have another such an amazing experiance!!

I felt the same so I thought oh why not and here I am 18 weeks preg again. My baby is 1 now so we didn't wait to long.

Im loving it ladies. Go on just do it........ ha ha

Hmmm I'm in the middle. I feel a bit jealous when I see pregnant women, but I think it's because of my associations with pregnancy, not because I want another child yet.
I felt very confident about my body in pregnancy, never worried about being fat etc cos I was meant to be, also pregnancy was the last period in my life that it was just OH and I being selfish and doing what we wanted, when we wanted, so I look upon it as a lovely time. Also I loved being the centre of attention if I am very honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->