Is anyone else dizzy???

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
I can't even tell what's morning sickness vs my blood pressure dropping vs me overheating vs dehydration, etc. I'm a mess! I'm only 4 weeks along and am already having all this madness. I can't believe how quickly and how strong my symptoms have come on. (I've had symptoms since just a few days after ovulation, but this is my fourth pregnancy, so my body might just be responding faster to hormones???)

If I stand for too long or stand up from a sitting position, I see stars and get all light headed like I'm gonna pass out. Has anyone else felt this way in these very early weeks??? I dunno how I'm supposed to raise three littles in this state. Haha. I'm a stay at home parent to them (thank goodness!)

It could be a bit of dehydration or not enough iron or protein. You shouldn't feel dizzy every time you stand up. I would also get your Blood Pressure checked just to be on the safe side. It could be totally normal for you but if you are questioning it you should talk to your Doctor.

I had that in the begining before I knew I was pregnant, they thought I had vertigo and put me on dramamine that just knocked me out... I didn't have it in my first pregnancy but I have to say it was very uncomfortable! One day it just stopped..I think I had it about 2 weeks :wacko:

Thanks. I've read it can be a reaction to progesterone - I haven't had this so early on in any of my other pregnancies, but they've all been different. I eat tons of iron and protein, but I could very well be dehydrated!!! I am gonna try drinking much more water to see if that helps.

Yes I have been dizzy off and on, too, ever since just a few days past ovulation.

Aw, hun. I'm sorry you're going through the major awfulness, too. :( I've had the same thing going on since about 7 weeks. The last month has been me lying in bed or on the sofa all day, almost every day.

After a LOT of blood work and tests, my OB determined that it's all just blood pressure issues for me. My blood pressure pre-pregnancy was about 125 over 75 or better and was stable. Now it goes from 130+ over 80+ laying down to 110 over 70 as soon as I stand up and then continues to drop more and more the longer I'm up until I get so sick I either lay down or pass out. It sucks!!! It also starts dropping when I sit up but not as quickly and it doesn't get as low.

I can't imagine going through it with LO's at home. I'm on semi bed-rest. OB and acupuncturist both say I'm not to be on my feet when I'm feeling faint, so I can only be up a few minutes at a time most days. I pushed myself a couple weeks ago and passed out, hit my head on the way down... it was bad.

DH and I have VIP tix to a music festival this coming week and I will likely spend the whole trip in a wheel chair. I am beyond bummed. We even got his little sis a plane ticket and a VIP pass so that we could all have a great time together. I feel like I'm just going to be a burden on everyone else. I also have nausea, overheating, constipation, etc, etc, etc. I hope I'm able to have a little fun somehow. :(

Thanks for the responses! For me, I've pinned it down to dehydration. I've started carrying water with me and sipping it all day long and only get dizzy when o get up too quickly now, which is a normal pregnancy symptom for me as my blood volume starts increasing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->