Is anyone else feeling like absolute poo atm?

janejayandjj

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks pregnant, so a long way to get yet.
But I feel absolutely exhausted every minute of every day. I have dizzy spells on and off and need a wee every half an hour. If I dont go I get bad bladder pains, which hurts more when I finally go for a wee.

Aswell as that I have the nasty metalic taste in my mouth and nausea. The other day walking round Asda I felt like I have travel sickness.

I have bad cramps on and off, and due to my emergancy section 16 months ago my stomach muscles are rubbish and I look 5 months pregnant due to fat lol. So now when I lift my baby boy or just move sometimes I get proper cramp in my tummy muscles.

Please someone be feeling like this (well actually no, I dont wish that on you lol). I am a university student with an exam next week... a physical exam. And assignments due in and presentations. And omg I just cannot concentrate on anything. I am resorting to taking naps when my son does and I'm in bed by 9pm.

Is this normal? In my first pregnancy I had a teensy bit of nausea but apart from that I sailed through! And at my booking appt my blood pressure was 123/88 but no further checks were taken.

Please tell me this will end at 12/16 weeks? lol x

PS. sorry for such a big moan x

i feel absolutley terrible today, its been gradually getting worse over this week.
funny thing is im 11 weeks and should be starting to feel better, but im only just starting to feel crap!
before 11 weeks i was eating lots and lots and was my only real symptom, apart from cramps and boob pain.
but now i feel constantly sick ive actually just had a cry to myself lol ... im suffering from terrible headaches and im so tired and emotional i dont no what to do with myself!
arghhh lol
but least i have my scan next week :D
feel well sooon
xxx

I really hope it goes away soon...

Im still feeling very nauseous and extremely tired. Im anxiously waiting to feel better very soon. Its awful isnt it? But I do think it does pass, just not at the same time for everyone.

hello i found out i was pregnant yest so dont no how far gone i am or my due date yet... i feel nauseous alday and night and also really tired hope you get over it son and congratulation xxx

p.s i think ill also be around 5 or 6 weeks xxx

Yes I hear you sweetie!

I have spent the last 3 days unable to get out of bed ... today has been ok in that I haven't had terrible nausea but yesterday I thought I was going to die (ok slight exaggeration!)

Talk to your doctor - I know you have exams and so on but it may be that you're not going to be well enough to do them and will need a certificate. Don't try to soldier on if you are really not able to. :hugs:

You are not alone. It is raining here for the past 2 days and weather makes me even more tired, I can't get up from the couch and my eyes are just shutting. The metallic taste in my mouth is nasty ughhh

I haven't been nauseous, but I have been extremely tired all the time, felt "out of it", and dizzy when I've been on my feet a while. I'm happy to report, it is definitely tapering off at 13 weeks.

Hang in there lady! :hugs: (and moan away!)

I've been feeling nauseous, achy, headachy, and constipated for the past few days. It's been steadily getting worse, though I'm hoping to feel downright awful soon, as such symptoms reassure me!

OH has been giving me lots of foot and leg rubs and they're quite nice. Perhaps you can convince yours do do the same? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->