Is anyone else getting imatient about the sex of their baby?

Babyluck

Reaction score
Hi,

For those of you who have not had their 20 week scan yet...Are you as impatient as me, wanting to know your babies sex??

I am just over 18 weeks pregnant and have my 20wk scan booked for 23rd June. I am counting down the days every day.:wacko:

All I can think about is what I'm having, boy or girl and its driving me mad!!!:dohh:

My husband had two brothers who both have boys so I am thinking that the likelihood is that we will have a boy too, but I am so desperate to have the first girl and am dying to find out.

Don't get me wrong I would love a boy just as much, but if I had a choice I would go for a girl!!

Only 2 weeks and 3 days to go.....

Hey,

Only 34 LONG days to go for me too.....I feel your pain!! Lol :rofl:

I've been trying to find a ticker that will count down the days for me, but unfortunately I can't find anything :(

Han Xxx

ME :D It is our first and I am happy with blue or pink (as long as baby is healthy) but am really excited to find out which so I can start calling by a name when talking to bump :D Our scan is on wednesday and really cant wait! It was booked at our 12 wk scan on 13th april and by 4 wks ago I was getting v.impatient and thought the day would never come but it is almost here!!!

xx

lol i was so had a gender scan at the weekend, i know ive only got till 30th to wait, but just couldnt :haha:

Hope you get your girl, i did after 4 boys :happydance:

Oh yes but thankfully i find out on saturday what im having!! i could not wait till the 20week scan lol

Lol I thought about getting an early scan but thought I should try and learn to be patient but I'm finding it very hard lol x

i hope it goes really quick for you hun.... i hate waiting i have no patience at all lol.

i havent even got my appointment through yet, getting fed up waiting now xxx

i had the 1st girl on my oh's side his 2 brother had 6 sons between them and it was exciting, expect for the fact his mum refused to hold her till she was 6 months in case she hurt her, she was so used to boys she couldn't bond with a granddaughter.

all good now though, she's nearly 3.

can't wait to find out what we are having this time round, more so for my daughter as she is confused when we say new brother or sister, it'll be nice to just tell her whats coming.

We have too wait til the 12th Oct, or later, i might go mad. :D

I wanted to know so so so bad! So when I was in my prenatal appt last week I saw my ultrasound tech and told her she wanted to sneak us in for a sneak peek between the legs and she did!!! We will confirm the gender on the 16th :) soo excited! :) :) :)

I'm not tooo excited to be honest. I cannot even remember what day it is on! I'm finding out, but we decided to find out just so we knew what colours to buy. Other than that, we wouldn't want to know!

I cannot wait to see my wee one again. But, this pregnancy is flying for me. already 14 weeks, and i got put back 8 days! I'm trying to not look to the future too much. Slow things down a bit, hopefully.

Me I'm impatient too! Just started feeling really impatient today! My scan is on the 21st June so I am right with ya! :)

Oh yes! Hahaha. I am 16 weeks and three days, and I had a doctor's appointment on the day before I was officially 16 weeks. Then next night I had dreams ALL night about my 20 week ultrasound which is not until the 30th of this month...but we aren't finding out what it is until July 2nd at husband's birthday party.

YES, just the last few days I have been thinking about it constantly. I want to know so bad! I have an appt with an in-clinic ultrasound on Thursday and Im hoping the doc will sneak a peek then. If not I will get the orders for my anatomy scan and schedule it on Thursday.

Yes me, my scan is also the 23rd of this month and i cant not wait:happydance: Thank god its an early apt so once we drop boys to school we will to head straight to the clinic apt is for 9.15.

I dont mind if boy or girl, would like a girl after the 2 boys but main thing is baby is healthy, cant wait to do some shopping and buy either boyish or girly clothes and bits i hate lemon, pastel green, cream and white. I do have a few neutral bits just incase i get told wrong sex, has been known to happen although i wont be buying too much untill after baby is born then me and him/her will hit the shops.

I am so desperate to know as well, got to wait till the 21st July! I keep thinking i could find out in 2wks if we paid but oh is not up for that, dam!

He doesn't mind either way but i would soo love a girl, however most people have guessed boy for me so i'm thinking it will be another boy.

My scan is on the 21st of this month and it's driving me mad! I really want to know now!!!

my scan is 29th of June and counting down the days, not just to find out the sex but also to know if baby is ok and healthy

I'm dying... My ultrasound is Friday, and it seems like the days are dragggggggiiiiinnnnnggggg on!!! As for you thinking you're having a boy because of your family - DH's family is all boys, no girls whatsoever, so I was banking on a boy 100% for my daughter.... however, we were pleasantly surprised at our ultrasound to find out we were having a little girl! So you never know :)

Yeah I am! I actually made my appointment at 19 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->