Is anyone else keeping it a secret?

Told two friends and waiting just a tiny bit before telling our parents/close family, maybe 8 weeks. But with my DD we didn't tell the world (Facebook announcement) til gender and ill probably do that again.

I feel you on that... considering our youngest is not even 5 months old I can just imagine all the comments we're going to get.
Yeah its tricky hey. My 1st bub was only 5 mths when i got pregnant with my 2nd. The comments from my mil were the worst but we don't speak to her any more. Why can people just keep their negativity to themselves.

For those waiting until after the 20 week scan... Are you actively trying to hide the baby bump or just not acknowledging it and assuming no one is going to ask because it's rude to do so?

I'm not even 8 weeks and I'm obviously pregnant. I know it's just bloat now but it'll just turn into real bump eventually. I'd feel a little odd acting like I'm not pregnant when I obviously am... A friend never mentioned her pregnancy that was becoming very obvious when we were both pregnant with our sons. I appreciate her right to her privacy but I just felt silly acting like I couldn't see her growing belly. She's done the same with her second and it's hard not to congratulate or ask after her to see if she needs help with the toddler. But I'm not going to bring it up if she doesn't first!

Just wondering how y'all hide it for so long!
I don't live within 5 hours of any of my family and friends, so i don't have to hide it lol but i am going to a friend's engagement party next month and ill be about 10 weeks. Im a bigger girl so will probably stir the omg is she pregnant or just fat thoughts :haha:

We've told a handful of people but not many and don't plan on telling any one else until an ultrasound since I've had two early losses

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->