Is anyone else on bromocriptine for high prolactin?

Hello ladies...hope ur all well. I never thought I'd find a positive in high prolactin, but I did. Babe was born this weekend and she's so calm cuz she gets plenty of food do to my high levels. Plus milk came in fast due to it too. So there is a plus down the road!!

goldstns... i been wondering/hoping that this would be this case. i hope i have the same luck. i started leaking one night (while i was pregnant). it was the first time ive ever been excited to see something come out of my nipple! I took it as a good sign :)

goldstns... i been wondering/hoping that this would be this case. i hope i have the same luck. i started leaking one night (while i was pregnant). it was the first time ive ever been excited to see something come out of my nipple! I took it as a good sign :)

good luck...so close!!

Hi All
This is my first post! Don't know if anyone will read this.
I had 2 ICSIs in the past and the second one was successful with my DS.
Now looking to try for a sibling for him.
Tests come back that I have elevated prolactin levels.
So started Bromocriptine 2 weeks ago, I wonder too how long it takes to reduce levels and do people get a BFP after treating this.
I do get headaches and I extended BF my son so this could have affected the level.
Would love to hear from anyone who had Bromocriptine.
Thanks
XXX

Hi babydusts. I'm currently taking bromocriptine. Just started it taking it a few days ago so I don't really know if it's working yet. I'll have my level rechecked in less than 2 weeks, but my doc said it should bring it down right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->