Is anyone else on CD2?

Hey ladies. Feeling ok today, obviously nothing to report.once a day is good -many people only go for every other day - I just feel its time to throw myself at it.

Feeling like this week wil go fast for me but the final week will drag. Sorry abOut your Chen jellycat - I hadn't read that before. Did u test before the due date? (not overly sure how this works)

Hope ur enjoying the weather x

My boobs are sore and I still feel the need to Dtd. Anyone else fragile x

I dunno what's happening with the ticker. Trying to make something work! Lol

I dunno what's happening with the ticker. Trying to make something work! Lol

Love the ticker-must get one of those. I am just so sore and crampy and don't know why-I'm goin on hols wed- Yay! Might distract me and help pass the time!

Oh lovely. Are you off anywhere nice? Easy to be crampy when u don't know what's going on but want something to be.

Thanks about the ticker - just thought it would brighten up my posts.

Your tickers cute! I feel no need to dtd, lol. I'm tired, lol. So excited to go over to tww.

I find the tww the hardest. Just dunno how to best wait it out.

Thanks! Good luck and keeP updating on here. X

I find the tww the hardest. Just dunno how to best wait it out.

Thanks! Good luck and keeP updating on here. X

Will do...you too...xoxo:) Here's to us getting our little ones in our bellies, lol.

Hi jellybean ....how are you? So this time you did the pillow thing..... I too experimented with pillow...:hugs: dh was I looked funny with legs up in the air..... Was very exhausting....... Was keeping fingers crossed......2 days before I found spottings.... AF not expected before 4th June.....yesterday had very less bleed....not like a normal AF...... I don't know what's going on?

Hi jellybean ....how are you? So this time you did the pillow thing..... I too experimented with pillow...:hugs: dh was I looked funny with legs up in the air..... Was very exhausting....... Was keeping fingers crossed......2 days before I found spottings.... AF not expected before 4th June.....yesterday had very less bleed....not like a normal AF...... I don't know what's going on?

Hi:) Yep. I did the pillow, lol. I O'd though on CD18, and I was sure that yesterday was O day, so I didn't time my bd'ing that well:( We'll see I guess. Basically, I dtd the morning of O day (the first time I got a positive opk), and the morning after O day (another positive opk). We will see. I'm nervous, lol, and symptom spotting already! Ahhh...so you'er in the TWW? Maybe implantation spotting? Hope it is. I spotted/bled the first ten weeks with my son, and docs had no idea why. Fx that you've implantation bleeding though! When will you start testing? xoxo

Oh lovely. Are you off anywhere nice? Easy to be crampy when u don't know what's going on but want something to be.

Cramps have eased off now anyway-I feel absolutely normal, grr.... Yeah am off to spain with oh and ds tomorrow for a week, can't wait!

Cramps have eased off now anyway-I feel absolutely normal, grr.... Yeah am off to spain with oh and ds tomorrow for a week, can't wait!

Have fun in Spain!

Update: fertilityfriend puts me at 3dpo today, which means that I bd'd right before O and either during O or at the end of O. We'll see. I'm not feeling any symptoms, lol, but waiting for some:) Jk. I'm feeling already like I'm out this month:(

Hi:) Yep. I did the pillow, lol. I O'd though on CD18, and I was sure that yesterday was O day, so I didn't time my bd'ing that well:( We'll see I guess. Basically, I dtd the morning of O day (the first time I got a positive opk), and the morning after O day (another positive opk). We will see. I'm nervous, lol, and symptom spotting already! Ahhh...so you'er in the TWW? Maybe implantation spotting? Hope it is. I spotted/bled the first ten weeks with my son, and docs had no idea why. Fx that you've implantation bleeding though! When will you start testing? xoxo

Bad luck...AF paid a visit......so early....my cycles have shorten.... :cry:
I am really hoping for you ....:thumbup:....fingers crossed..... Loads of :dust: .....

Aw, I'm so sorry that af showed up:( xoxo:hugs: Did your cycles get a lot shorter? When were you due af? xoxo

Yeah I was thinking the same. Is there any chance it could be implantation bleeding? Is it light? X

Oh wow, how have u worked that out? I think I'm due 11days from now! Lol.

I use fertilityfriend, and if my temp stays like it was this morning, I will be 2dpo according to them. We'll see. I actually think I'm 3dpo b/c of my opks. Fx still though. So you're probs around the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->