Is anyone else spotty mcspot from spottsville?

Noodles

Mummy to two boys!
Reaction score
My skin has gone really spotty!

Is it just me?

Hell no it aint just u hun, woke up the other morning lookin much like a dot 2 dot page lol! I've got more spots now than I ever did as a teen.

Hey..well i am a teen but never really suffered with spots but had them terrible this week!
x

since coming off the pill i seem to have lots more spots, but i have some beauties since my bfp

I have not noticed with myself I have noticed my skin is SUPER dry.

OH THANK GOD! It's not just me. I look horrific i barely look like me any more! I have these horrible red spots EVERYWHERE. My face, neck, chest, breasts, shoulders, back, and probably more places i can't see! It's really quite depressing, as i had them really bad when i first hit the teens, and after lots of hard work managed to get rid of them, now having them all come back with a vengence just because i'm pregnant makes me a little down! I'm hoping they will clear up soon and will get that 'bloom' they talk about in the 2nd trimester.
For now though, i'm stocking up on face washes!

hope you don't mind me popping in ladies :blush: i just had to with such a cool title of thread! mine was terrible for the first tri, but did get better :D

I don't have spots but my hair is sooooooooo greasy, it's like being 16 again!

yep too the greasy hair - i too remember that - its an excess of hormones, you will probably find your nails grow well, and you're hair x

yep i have two volcanos errupting on my face!
x

Yep!! Me too. It's horrible, I had lots of spots as a teenager and was very self-conscious about them. I'm not quite as bad now but it doesn't help the self-confidence. I have them on my neck and chest as well as on my face. Lovely!!!

PS glad to hear that they might clear up in 2nd Trimester. Please please God!

So far I'm the opposite. Since coming off the pill the last couple of months I got spots when AF was due. I've had no spots since the BFP!

Knock on wood...

My skin has been clear as a bell since my :bfp: I'm prone to spots anyways, used to have acne as a teen and even while I was on the pill, and I'd get the dreaded "on spot" when AF was due (you know, those ones that start a week before AF is due and hurt your whole face, then come up big, red, angry and hard.. bleurgh!) But I'm grateful to say that my skin has never looked better!
My hair on the other hand is another story... I'm having to wash it every day instead of every 3rd day!

*Great thread title btw!! :rofl:*

So far I'm the opposite. Since coming off the pill the last couple of months I got spots when AF was due. I've had no spots since the BFP!

Knock on wood...

OMG - we are the same again! I was just going to say mine were much worse last month than they are now.

My hair also used to get more greasy around AF, but seems to be ok at the minute....

Long may it continue, and soon may it clear up for the rest of you x

I'm just going into second trimester, and looks like there is hope!... I absolutely exploded with spots after my bfp - never really knew before that it was possible to have dry and greasy skin all at the same time! And on my face, back and chest!... And had REALLY greasy hair, so much that it looked dirty again within a few hours of washing! - lurvely!...

...Anyways, the hair has improved dramatically during the last couple of weeks, and just in the last few days, the spots are marginally improving. I have just bought a lovely dress for a friend's wedding in a fortnight and if these spots on my back don't go, I can't possibly wear it!!!! - so fingers crossed!

Lets hope we all get this pregnancy glow we keep hearing about soon!

Well, I kept waiting for the spots to clear up...I'm now approaching my 22nd week. I think I am now Mayor Spotty McSpot from Spotsville. I have my own spotty flag. And spotty language.

In other words...I'm a big spotty moosepig! Although at the moment I just have two HUGE boily red spots on my face...and three on my chest.

My skin is very greasy. Texture is a bit grotty.

Hair is much better than it was...am now back to normal more or less on that front.

And if I chuck a bit of slap on, my boyfriend says I look gorge...although I think he is just relieved to see me make an effort occasionally!

Ohhh yeah! Not my face but my shoulders and back - they have broken out like mad. I am wearing a nice dress today and actually had to dab concealer here and there on my shoulder blades, which was tricky doing in the mirror! LOL!

My skin is terrible and has been since I found out I was pregnant at about 4 weeks!! I used ot get the odd blemish but nothing like this. No mater how many scrubs and exfoliators I use the spots are relentless!!

I had quite a few spots the weekend i did the test - its one of the things that made me think to do the test, Coz its unusual for me i never really had spots at all, But they seem to have gone now, My hair is same as normal really but my nails are breaking just now, I gues i need more of certain vitamins as baby is taking them all. But thats it really! not got many symptoms fingers crossed it keeps up! hehe!

I've just had an outbreak over the last day! :cry: mostly on my face, but have a beauty on my neck, and a few on my back! They're not plucks (sp!) either, more like big boils under my skin..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->