Is anyone else STILL waiting for their tax credits to come through?

xxxKatiexxx

Reaction score
I sent off for them when Daniel was around a month old I'm sure... still haven't had anything. I had to call them to give them some more employment details and she said they'll send out the award notice but still nothing! How long did it take for yours to come through?

I'm still waiting on mine. We had a change and had to reapply so they are treating it as a new award. Been 5 weeks now. I phoned yesterday and was told they are waiting on a payment schedule and can be another 28 days!! The girl right enough did point out that was guidelines they had to tell me but she didn't think it would be as long as that.

When I phoned at the start their message says if it has been more than 3 weeks to phone. Have you tried phoning for an update?

When I first claimed they took about 4 weeks to come through..I would check your bank though,as most of the time the money will go into your account ages before your award notice arrives :flower: xx

wow- i got mine within 2weeks- money hit the account then the award notice came out out a few days later. Suppose theyre busy wit annual renewals so that cud be causing delays but i'd ring them. Think of the back dated money tho :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->