Is anyone else suffering with this?

.Shopaholic.

Pregnant (Expecting No 2)
Reaction score
Hi all,

I thought all my symptoms had gone as I hit 12 weeks, but a few days later I have been getting what I can only describe as lightheaded/dizziness which leads to me just feeling nauseous. It does ease a little if I am snacking but it's a feeling I just can't shake :( Would rather just have the nausea back haha! X

That's awful ! Could mean you're low on something? Maybe iron , pretty common during pregnancy ! Mention it to your OB for sure , hopefully it doesn't last I hate that feeling it's terrible !

I have the same issue. Im 13 weeks and 3 days. I have the what to expect app on my phone. It did mention that as most symptoms subside by week 12, dizziness/lightheaded is common around this time. It gets better when I eat also but I feel like it hits me before I even realize Im hungry.

apparently its a normal symptom according to what to expect

I'm also getting this now and again. Along with a shortness of breath.

I'm only 7 weeks, but dizziness has been my number one symptom. I'm very lucky not to have gotten any morning sickness or anything, so I hate to complain. But every time I get up out of bed there's a moment of spinning, and sometimes even just when I'm sitting around...

:headspin:

Last time I was told that it's due to low blood sugar, try having little snacks to keep your blood sugar up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->