is anyone else testing on friday???

3 girlies

Reaction score
I've decided to test on friday with a frer when i'll be 10 dpo, early i know but i can't spend all weekend waiting to test :rofl:

is anyone else testing on friday??

Hi there, I am 9 or 10 DPO today and my oh wants me to test at the weekend. At the moment I am trying to avoid even going to the local shops in case I am tempted to buy one and do it too early. I want to do it now, but too scared...how silly we are eh!

Hi,

I might be testing on friday if AF doesnt show up. I should be 10-12 dpo by then. But Im not sure if I should test because my cycle varies from 25-28 days so AF might not be due till next monday.

:confused: I'm so confused!

But wish you ladies all the best and hope you get nice big fat BFPs

Im 10 DPO today, and FF says AF is due on Friday, with a test date on Sat ... ive already been poas (bad girl that I am :rofl:) without the desired result yet! :rofl:

So I will also be testing on Friday (Thursday and Saturday!) ... so long as the ol witch doesnt show her ugly mug!

Wishing you all lots of super duper luck and sticky :dust: x

I'll be joining the ranks of Friday testing!!!:test:
I am on day 33 of cycles lasting between 28 & 33 days. Had a little spotting thurs-sun last week and nothing since.
The OH goes on a boys weekend on fri afternoon and we want to know before he goes so he can either drown his sorrows or celebrate!!!
Good luck to you all, wishing you all :bfp: &:dust:
Josie-jo
xx :hugs:

Im in 2 minds about friday depending what I have in my stash at home. I know I def have one superdrug one thats a 10 MiU. IF I have any of my cheapie asda ones i might use one of those on friday where I too will be 10 dpo. I guess if the worst comes to the worst I also have a few OPK's which I also know can detect pregnancy.

Good luck to all of you ladies, hope you get that :bfp: :dust: :hugs:

Lisa xxxx

I think i might test fri but it could be a bit early?? Af is due on 30th so im not sure if i should wait til after its due-if it doesnt show. I just dont wanna be seeing a bfn cos i saw so many last cycle cos i was a month late for some strange reason and it drove me mad so praying that doesnt happen again.

Good luck to everyone else who is testing xxx

i said i wouldnt and i really shouldnt, but i want to after seeing people get BFP's at dpo+

Hmmm I might be tempted.
:witch: is due on Friday. So, I might wait and see if she shows her ugly mug and do one Saturday morning.....
See how it goes. Have had AF like symptoms though for about 2 weeks!!

Ehrrmmm ... I'm 7 DPO today and I've been testing since 4 DPO :rofl: So yeah, I´ll be testing on Friday! :rofl:

I'm testing friday! I'll be 10dpo so the same as a few of you :) good luck! xx

I gave in and tested this morning after getting a faint line on an opk last night. I got the faintest line on a superdrug hpt this morning :) gonna retest on sun/mon so I get 2 nice dark lines :) :happydance:

thanks girls......about time too lol xxxxx keeping fingers crossed that Im not just imagining things, if thats a case so are a bunch of others :rofl:

ooh exciting!

im being good and not testing till AF late. learnt that lesson last cycle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->