Is anyone else watching sky news?

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it :) It's a piece of history,we will never see another diamond jubilee in our lifetime.xx

Me too! Its definitely poncho weather tho :lol:

Yeah...I do wish sky news would stop saying Kate Middleton..she has been married for over a year now :dohh:

My friend is rowing in one of the boats today. I have been keeping my eye out for her, but not seen her!!

I am watching on BBC1.

I love stuff like this, it makes the hairs on my neck stand up.

V xxx

Kate looks beautiful all in red. Thought the Queen looked sensational too :cloud9:

BBC News ‏@BBCMews
BREAKING: Prince Charles pushes The Queen overboard into The Thames whilst uttering "My turn mummy!"

This made me giggle :haha:

I could imagine that with him! It should go straight to William I think

I am watching some of the boats online here as I have no tv at the moment lol
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...amond-Jubilee-Where-to-watch-the-Pageant.html

I'm watching on bbc1 my daughter is glued to it she loves the queen.

I love all thia as well.. I am a bit of a royalist at heart tbh.. Lol.. I was 39 weeks when the wedding was on last yr and i gladly parked my bum on the sofa nice ans fat and watched the whole thing. My oh was like grumble grumble and played on his game. I used to hope tht lo wud b a girl and wud b born on the wedding and i cud say to her tht she was born on the day a princess got married. (hopeless romantic) but still i love all this :)

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Catherine and William announced this year that Catherine was expecting our future monarch :) xx

LOVED it, spend all afternoon watching it on sky news with cake, kids aboslutley loved it too!

I kept thinking of walking round london for the marathon last month and all the bridges I walked over.

The queen looked lovely and Kate- wow! Loved the boats and the excitement. I think these types of events are ones that can only be produced with such style with somewhere with our kind of monarch history. Amazing!

Kate always looks amazing. And tbh she cant do no wrong and is and will b an excellent monarch u know wills mum would of been proud of both her boys today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->