Is anyone else....

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
.... Being constantly mithered now they're nearing the end??

I had an afternoon free with dd in nursery today and it's just been constant people calling asking 'how are you???' Or offering help etc. It's lovely they care but I really wanted a nap, and I'll tell them if anything happens anyway.

I think I've got into that bubble bit of pregnancy where I just want to shut off and go into my own world and mentally prepare for labour and a newborn again. I'm not bored, I've got plenty to do and think about!!

What can I do to politely tell everyone to just leave me alone?

I keep having text messages from my friends asking me if my baby has made an appearance yet. I just text back with no and the fact that I will contact them when he does. I hope that works. Even my mum is getting pestered by people asking her constantly if I have had the baby yet. He is not even due until tomorrow!

Happy due date eve!! I went 14 days over with dd so I had all this and worse last time. I ought to just turn my phone off but I was a carer for my elderly gran until she died in December so I get panicky if my phones off in case there's an emergency!!

I'm over due and every day at school drop off I get the "still pregnant then?". Well excuse my French.. no shit! So annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->