Is Anyone Else.....

xSweetTartx

Reaction score
Still peeing on sticks?! :haha:

I bought a bunch of tests because last time we TTC, it took over a year to conceive our daughter. This time it took a month. A MONTH. I am still beyond shocked and I just pee on a stick every day to see it go positive and reassure myself. :)

My pregnancy confirmation appointment isn't until the 24th but I am not sure when my first scan will be. I have a new doctor this time around. With the first two, I had a trans-vaginal scan at 7weeks to confirm a heart beat. I hope they don't make me wait long as I have been spoiled with scans in the past.

I definitely peed on sticks up until I was around 12 or 13 weeks. Then I had what I'm pretty sure they call the hook effect and it scared me, so I stopped. I couldn't believe I was pregnant this time either, it took me close to 2 years for both of my girls.

Well I've lost count of the amount of pee sticks I've done I think I've done at least 18 some come in a pack of 3 and packs of 2 plus 2 drs and ive done single ones, im 12 wks. I do it to reassure my self.
Got a scan nxt Monday really hope i make it to the scan x

I didn’t stop until after 5 weeks either, it’s addicting. xx

Glad to know that I'm not the only one :haha: Shouldn't let those tests go to waste right?

This will be our last one and we were really prepared to settle in for the long haul. I don't ovulate naturally at all. I've been that way since my early twenties. I have had to use Clomid to conceive my children and it's never happened on the first cycle before. My husband couldn't believe it. He actually grumbled a bit because his plans had to be moved around :haha:

You would think he would be relieved that I'm not draining him dry like a prized breeding stallion again. :haha:

Ha ha prized breeding station that made me laugh. But I wouldn't do any more tests though cos get one that's really faint and u will panic.
Your prego be happy.
Down load and app called Emma's Diary it tracks how u and your baby are changing.

Luckily, I had that freak out way back in 2013 with my son. Haha. I will likely stop testing once I have my scan. :)

I honestly like watching the progression as they get darker and darker and how quickly they go positive.

Otherwise, I have some killer nausea pretty early on.

I always loved watching the progression too!

Congratulations to everyone!

May all these babies grow wonderfully <3

Honestly I’m completely addicted, have done one almost everyday since I was 4 weeks and I’m now 6 weeks 2 days lol I actually can’t stop lol

It gives our urine one last useful purpose before disappearing down the bowl ;)

Yeah it sure does lol &#128514; I had a load of tests because I didn’t think I’d fall pregnant so quickly after my loss in June but one cycle later and I got my BFP so I’m just using them up seems a waste to bin them lol

I also bought a ton! 50 to be exact. They only cost $11, so I figured why not? I do not ovulate naturally whatsoever and my daughter took over a year to conceive with the help of Clomid and a few other things.

I was positive that was going to be the case this time!!!! I still don't believe it :haha: If this baby makes it to birth, it's secretly going to be a monster. <3

I just peed on one the other day because I wanted to see those bold lines. I already had my ultrasound before it and all lol. I just feels good to see it!

I agree! :) I have always tested longer than I should :haha:

Early pregnancy is such an exciting and confusing time. It's also the trimester with the least stuff to do to pass the time! Second and Third trimester have all of these important dates and you can feel the baby etc. In my personal experience, time passes so much quicker. Except the week you are due. That week is the longest week. :haha:

In the First trimester, you really only confirm your pregnancy and then, depending on where you are, you get a scan to confirm the baby has a heartbeat. That's it! There's a whole lot of waiting and not much to pass the time.

I know I feel like there needs to be more reassurance in the first Trimester lol It's tough just waiting around 12-13 weeks to get much of info and experiences. I was lucky with my first they had followed my infertility journey so they had me getting scans weekly and kept me very busy this time around its soo slow. I found out at 3 weeks exactly so its been the longest 5 weeks ever! I'm high risk so I am being seen once month for now so I am trying to stay super busy to help time pass! I have no patience. My last pregnancy I paid for a private gender scan at 16 weeks. This time I want to know on halloween so I have one set for at 15 weeks lol that should hold me over longer!

It is such a long wait for a scan I won’t be getting one till 12 weeks which at the moment seems a life time away &#128557;

I had the same for my first. I was considered high risk so we had a load of scans, appointments, and blood tests. He ended up 100% perfect though, little booger.

I would throw a very childish fit if I had to wait until 12 weeks along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->