Is anyone having a bridal shower?

dontworry

LTTTC
Reaction score
Who is hosting it for you?

I am debating on doing the bridal shower the same day as my bachelorette but think that might press us for time or take away from each party...
I also have nooooo idea what I want to do for my bachelorette/hen night! What are you ladies doing? I will be 22 but my MOH/sister will only be 20, so no bars.

what happens at a hen /batchellorette shower?

is it just to get free presents?

not me then- its costing my guests enough to come as it is!

Well a bridal shower is basically a celebration of the bride lol. Most people have a registry where people can, if they choose, buy a present! Its usually themed around something and its just a little party where all of the female friends and family get together, share advice, hang out, etc. Presents are always optional!

humm, might just stick to my hen party in that case!

I wont be having a bridal shower. I dont think it's particularly common over here, I'll just be having our girlie night out :D

i want presents :(

oj, im not even having a hen night! not my scene. plus i dont know very many women :haha:

Hun you could have a BnB Brides and Beyond Cyber Hen Night ;) We could pick a night and then make sure we've all got our drinks for the evening and sit with deely boppers on our heads and penis straws .. at least we wouldnt have far to stagger to bed :haha:

Hun you could have a BnB Brides and Beyond Cyber Hen Night ;) We could pick a night and then make sure we've all got our drinks for the evening and sit with deely boppers on our heads and penis straws .. at least we wouldnt have far to stagger to bed :haha:

:rofl: have got a mental image of OH walking in to be confronted with me wearing a 'girls on tour' t-shirt and bouncy deely bopper... :rofl:

:rofl: have got a mental image of OH walking in to be confronted with me wearing a 'girls on tour' t-shirt and bouncy deely bopper... :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I've got a bouquet of penis straws left over from my best friend's bachelorette party last year. I actually have them in a vase on my shelf and people always laugh when they see it! (Nobody has been offended yet!)

Bridal Showers are more of a North American thing, they don't do them really across the pond. :mrgreen: Which is crazy to me, as its more strange here to NOT have one, iykwim? They're a celebration of the bride and a way for people to talk and visit with the bride since the day of its normally too hectic to get any quality time with them.

Anyhoo, that being said I'm having mine on different weeks. My bridal shower will be on the 13th of August. Its going to be quite a bit more subdued than my bachelorette. Mainly older family members and friends, etc.

My bachelorette is on the 27th of August. I'm having my hair/makeup trial earlier that day, and once its done I want to be able to scoot over to try on my dress to see how it all looks together. :thumbup:

Getting so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->