is anyone in broodiness overdrive atm?

stella123

Reaction score
I have no idea if its the sudden warmer weather in England, but all I think about is babies babies babies, cannot get enough of them.
I think my OH is rolling his eyes behind my back when we see a baby. haha :)

We're both 19, he works full time, I've just dropped out of uni. I feel emotionally ready, but financially we are far away from being able to TTC

:cry:

I'm also becoming a BnB addict at the moment! haha

If anyone else is in a similar situation, can we become broody buddies? I don't think my friends in 'real life' understand as much as the girls on here. haha :)

Hey :wave:

Yes my broodyness has got alot worse recenlty. Looking at my son's newborns pictures today didn't help either :blush:

Reason for waiting to try for number #2 is I have a Uni course to do and OH needs to finish his mechanics course so no in the best postion for another baby yet :)

If you ever need to talk just PM me :)
xx

Yes!
Iam sure the warm weather has something to do with it...i keep thinking how lovely it wouldbe to be out in the sunshine and at family BBQs and things with a LO

xxx

I was thinking about this today. I thought it was just me! :haha:
I was at a family BBQ with my 18 month old niece & nephew, a friends 2 & 5 year old, and an 8 year old cousin. What's worse is watching my husband play with all the kids! He's going to be a great dad. :cloud9:

Haha not just me then ^_^
I think it's playing with my god daughters in their little paddling pools that gets me the most. Especially in their little pink frilly cossies and flowery flip flops, makes your heart melt remembering your own childhood doesn't it!

Me too, i keep thinking back to this time last year when i was all lovely and pregnant and wearing all my summery, floaty maternity clothes and looking forward to a whole summer off preparing for my baby etc etc etc and now she is nearly 1!!! Don't get me wrong, Poppy is so amazingly perfect and i can't get enough of her but i miss being pregnant and holding a newborn and BLAAAAHHH! I think i will end up with 10 children, i'll never want to stop!xxx

haha some of my friends say that.
one who had a LO 3 months ago is seriously missing her bump and gets bump envy everytime we go anywhere :)

Plus, when I'm out shopping, I really envy some of the maternity clothes. They have fab ranges in now! Unlike when my mum was pregnant with me, who made her own clothes, no doubt out of curtains, to fit in with her own personal style.
I hope I don't get as big as her when I conceive, she got stuck in a toilet cubicle at 37 weeks, and had to be yanked out by her dungarees. hahaha. Wish there was photo evidence lol

Haaaaaa! I love that story! Poor mummy! I put on 4st when i was pg!xx

Did you find it difficult to lose the weight?
I have far from the perfect body as it is, and have had stretchmarks since puberty, and sacrificing my figure for a LO doesn't bother me in the slightest.
My mum blames her inability to slim down due to the Cesarean and her love for home cooking. haha :)
she has raised me alone since the age of 4, we are best friends and she'll will be a fantastic grandmummy! just not sure when that will be just yet...

Well, i was underweight before i got pregnant as i was always dieting but no i didn't find it easy to lose! I thought it would be easy, in the past i went from a size 18 to a size 6 so thought it would be a piece of cake but baby weight really is a bitch! I still have 2st to lose! The other thing is i love cooking and hubby loves his food also so we got used to eating very well when i had an excuse and we can't get out of the habit now!

I was so worried about stretch marks, i always had a nice tummy with no stretch marks, even though my thighs and arse are covered in them. I thought i would lose the only nice part of my body but i didn't get one stretch mark on my tummy and its flat as a pancake already! You wanna see my arse and thighs though! JEEZE! xxx

haha, funny how i bodies all react to puberty and pregnancy differently. i'm starting to notice those purple little thread veins on my thighs at the moment
not that they're ever exposed due to the joy that is cellulite! haha :)

I used to be an air hostess and those veins come with the job! My legs resemble a map of great Britain!xx

i can't wait to start trying! i am so ready to be a mummy now! just 2 more months of waiting!! feels like forever...

aww I hope it all goes well for you and you manage to conceive easily :)
I can't wait to start trying, just need to get living situation and money sorted out!

Prob will start trying in 18 months I reckon :) x

you are being sensible! i get married in 7 months so if it doesn't happen right away i wont be too disheartened i just want to make sure im healthy and to come off the pill and have a couple of months without BC so i go back to my own cycles again before we properly start trying. it would be good to be pregnant by march 2011 though! i can't wait.... good luck to everyone wtt and ttc.

I'd like to get married before TTC too, however, I'm a bit of a sucker for extravagant weddings (not Jordan and Peter style, but prob 15 grand) so it'll probably take us our whole life to save up for it! haha

The decision is to have children soon and then work on getting a career, or work my way up the career ladder, save up for deposit on a house, get a mortgage, get married and then have children
But in this economic climate, I think I'd have to wait till my forties to be financially ready, and I'm just not sure if I can wait that long! haha :)

after losing last sept we decided to set a date for getting married this year and it is soooo expensive! luckily we are getting help but it is still costing around 11-12K! you are doing the right thing by getting settled into your life first it will be so exciting when the baby finally comes!! good luck to you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->