is anyone in broodiness overdrive atm?

Thank you,
Only 19 so have plenty of time ahead of me :)
Congratulations on your big day, and I hope your family will be complete soon! Sorry for your earlier loss, nature sometimes works in very nasty ways xx

Did you find it difficult to lose the weight?
I have far from the perfect body as it is, and have had stretchmarks since puberty, and sacrificing my figure for a LO doesn't bother me in the slightest.
My mum blames her inability to slim down due to the Cesarean and her love for home cooking. haha :)
she has raised me alone since the age of 4, we are best friends and she'll will be a fantastic grandmummy! just not sure when that will be just yet...

Our mums are very similar then ;) she was stick thin, had 10liters of waters!! haha she had to wear all my dads clothing bcos none would fit her back then!!!:dohh: now she blames her cesarian and me (always making her any myself food)!!!

Ill find it so hard to lose, at one point I was anorexic :blush: but was brought out of it now i cant get enough of food, Ill SO use pregnancy as an excuse :)

haha when you're pregnant you can use that as an excuse for everything.
when i conceive, i'm going to remind my OH of how brilliant and strong and brave i am for carrying and giving birth to a child, and make sure he makes me feel like a bloomin princess! haha :)

Yeah I'm a bit distracted with broodiness at the moment! My SIL, best friend and a colleague at work are all preggers, and due roughly the same time in October/November time, so that's not helping matters LOL! We're all set to start TTC in January 2011 though, so not too long to wait.

My broodyness is stupid but its making me miserable and causing alot of arguements at the moment.

xxx

argghh! more news of a friend today who announced her pregnancy! i am so so happy for her but i want it to be meeeeeeeeeee lol
cant wait to start ttc!!

I'm in the same situation as you! Except OH is wanting a baby as well. But I'm 19 and quit college. I'm sooooo baby crazed. A lot of the girls I work with have babies and they bring them in from time to time when they're not working. Makes me soooo envious!

i sound so impatient lol! i have just finished my last packet of BC tho! we have been waiting for this for so long since the loss i have been itching to start again but its just under 7 months til our wedding now so had to postpone it for a bit!

Can't help but envy those with LO's and bumps :cry:
It might be because you just start imagine all the nice things you could have been doing in this weather with them and all.

I'm only 20 and so is my OH. We are waiting for 2011 so we have a bit of a more stable income than we do now but it sucks to WTT :blush: So you are not alone!

yes I would love to have a baby, but I'm a bit scared. I know that I should wait a year or two. My mum has pressured me to wait, and I still have to finish uni, how can I have a baby now after all my hard work at uni?

Everytime I even think of getting pregnant I think of what my mum always says... "if you got pregnant now, don't expect that we wouldn't help you financially" and she tells me that I'm "not mature enough" or "emotionally ready" for a baby. She always drums it into me, how could I have a baby with that kind of lack of emotional support?

This is our convo

Mum: if you got pregnant now, what would you do?

Me: I don't know

Mum: Well I hope you would get an abortion!

My mum didn't have her first baby untill she was 30.

But when I asked her if she'd change anything she said yes, she would have had me a few yrs later, so basically she wanted me out of her life for as long as possible :dohh:

But I don't think I'd leave it untill I'm 30, because I want a baby too much.

It always seems to be the girls that can least afford to have kids that end up having them first, and end up having more of them lol. Like the girls in the low socio economic areas having kids so young, I've never really understood that mentality but oh well.

Mum: Well I hope you would get an abortion!

But when I asked her if she'd change anything she said yes, she would have had me a few yrs later, so basically she wanted me out of her life for as long as possible :dohh:

Those are harsh things to hear coming out of the mouth of your own mother! :hugs:
Isn't she the one where you said she's been working in prenatal care (or sth. similar) for 30 years???

I am definitely over the top broody at the moment! all of my friends are pregnant / having babies and my OH's two sister's in law's have very new born babies! as well as my cousin! it's driving me crazy! but luckily OH's as broody as me, so we are talking lots about all things baby :) xxx

haha same here. its the finance issue that's stopping us
we can't even afford to move in together yet, so i guess we've got our head in the clouds already talking babies. just can't really help it :)

Money is horrible isn't it :p I'm currently at Uni as well which makes it all the more difficult! lol! We're trying to work out when we can actually afford to move in together and get everything rolling :) I'm just glad im not the only crazy / broody younger person :) (we even have baby names picked out ready and waiting!) xx

don't you think its so much harder to find girls names?
old fashioned names are now in fashion, but they're everywhere
its difficult to find a name that suits a girl when she's a baby upto a grandma..

oooh, I definitely agree...I really like Harrison for a boy atm, but have only got quite modern and rather different girls name! plus OH is annoying as he doesn't like my fave boys name! (Elijah) lol x

Yeah mines not a big fan of Reuben Bailey, but I've wanted it for about 6 years, so it's not budging.
Annoyingly, he's obsessed with the band Aiden, and I somehow agreed to call our second boy (should we have one) Joshua Aidan - but as you can see, spelt a.n, as i don't want to look like i'm naming my child after a hobby

i did work experience and there was these two sets of twins....one was pink pearl and blue sapphire
and the other set were called nike and reebok.

eeek!

oh my gosh! those names are terrible! lol!

I LOVE Reuben, OH's nephew is Reuben Joshua and he's gorgeous! and I quite like Aidan actually (my cousin called her LO that!)

Iv had my girls name Teigan-Leigh for years, and luckily OH loves it!!! :) xx

that is a really nice tame! I know someone who called her boy Teigan, and i couldn't understand it. no offense to anyone out there, but it seems much more like a girls name to me.
Yerr, unfrotunately a distant family friends got a baby boy called reuben, but he'll be like ten by the time i come round to having children, so should be good :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->