Is anyone just not hungry?

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried that I'm not even the slightest bit hungry.

I seem to have gone off all the foods I previously ate and can only seem to manage ice poles, ham cheese and pickle sandwhichs and salt and vinegar crisps but even with the above I'm not enjoying them, I don't feel sick or anything I'm just not hungry :wacko:

I am the same! At the beginning I wanted to eat everything in site. Then at around 6-7weeks I started not wanting any food. I have been living off salt and vinegar chips, french fries & fruit (thankfully something healthy). From friends experiences they say it comes and goes one week you will want everything and the next everything you look at will make you nauseous!

Goodluck I hope you get your appetite back soon!

I am the same too! I just have no interest in food right now. I pretty much have to remind myself to eat something.

I was like that for a while. I've had horrid nausea as well, but the pickiness came from a serious case of Food Aversion. It's only been the last week or so that my appetite has come back and it's (strangely) coming back a food at a time. All of a sudden I craved refried beans for a couple days, then chicken, now beef. From 6 weeks until 11 weeks, I couldn't stand the thought of meat. Hopefully my ability to eat veggies comes back soon!

I have also lost all interest and enjoyment when it comes to food. I have some because in the end having a little something in my stomach helps lower the nausea and vomitting, but it sucks so much to force myself to eat in these conditions!

Im like this hun cnt stomach anythink at all im forceim food.down

I'm so glad it's not just me. It's like I've got an aversion to everything, I'm trying to eat little and often but I honestly feel like I just want to be sick after I've eaten.

I was constantly starving with my DD so this is all new to me :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->