Is anyone not trying but not preventing?

We are using the withdrawal method and have been for a couple of years. So we aren't actively preventing it :)

we arent preventing it at all. I think id go crazy ttc. I rather it just happen. My OH is actually the one who said i dnt have to take my pill anymore. That was like 4 months ago. If we do get pregnant then we do.

but we want to wait till after my 21st bday lol so we agreed sometime in october. We are using this summer to save money up

We are not trying and... well... loosely preventing, or at least that is how I see it. He isnt ready, all he thinks about is money, all I think about is family!

I let him know when we shouldn't, in order to prevent, but sometimes he doesn't care, sometimes he does. So I think I slightly fit the category.

We're loosely preventing it too :lol: I'm not on any hormonal contraception, just using condoms during the middle of my cycle (about CD9 onwards - I know I ov about CD 15/16).

I'm in this group too. But of course me and my OH don't :sex: much. I'm just not in the mood. I think it might be part of the postpartum depression I maybe experiencing. My baby is 5 months today.

Me and my husband have been unprotected for 2 years and we haven't gotten pregnant.. I think it is something to do with my hormonal inbalance. So my nurse told me to get on the pill for a while..6 months and get off of it and see if I end up pregnant just having unprotective sex but not trying. If I am ready to have a baby, we're gonna try! Because if somebody can have sex for 2 years 3-5 days intercourse a week..that's alot of BD for me not to get pregnant!.... Good Luck! If having unprotected sex and not trying for at least 6 months or more then I would consider trying... charting, taking BBT, checking CM, taking ovulation kits..etc. Good luck!

hi all im in the same boat as all of u have been using the pul out method for years now it seems to work for us but recently my periods have bcome very erritic so thinking of going on the pill again to balence me out again

My husband and I are also in this category. I just stopped breastfeeding my nine month old but I have not had a period since after giving birth so I dont know if that means i can get pregnant r not and i havnt been on anything.

Yes this is a bit off topic, but because I have seen so many good ones in this thread I am following... Where is everyone getting the cute waiting to try, baby, etc graphics? The little picture bar signature thingies? I have had trouble finding any, and I am pretty handy on the computer!

LimeFerret - I'm not sure to be honest! I think you can go to tickerfactory.com or something and do the ticker... then paste the link to your signature in the user settings???

(sorry if that was totally useless info!)

Well first we were TTC - then we got engaged - then I didn't want to worry about pregnancy and planning a wedding and rolling down the aisle with my legs crossed to keep the baby in :rofl:

But we have not been using any form of contraceptives since April 2009 - my OH has problems ejaculating - so that in itself is a form of contraceptive.

We will figure it out when we start TTC really hard in October. Until then - if something happens it will be a much welcomed blessing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->